Hamilton Away

byebyedundee

I'd say that's the worst result of the season and I'm unusually angry about it.

The simple truth is that the club has a higher calibre of player than Hamilton and we've gone there and barely troubled the keeper. With all the attacking players we have we should be creating chances. We've been backed fantastically well by the chairman this season- these players are capable of much higher standards.

3 minutes ago, SlickDT said:

The simple truth is that the club has a higher calibre of player than Hamilton and we've gone there and barely troubled the keeper. With all the attacking players we have we should be creating chances. We've been backed fantastically well by the chairman this season- these players are capable of much higher standards.

Maybe down to the 'not to get beat'  tactics.

2 minutes ago, SlickDT said:

Report on bbc in first half' Kennedy must be frustrated,runs down the wing in nobody in the middle for cross'.I think McMillon or Kane might have been there if they were playing.

Not a shock result really....a typical Saint's result helping out a team struggling. 

I was hoping for the team to show they were hurting after losing the away record to Hearts and the two results against Celtic, but whether this goes down to poor tactics/team formation or Hamilton getting the new manager bounce, it's once again disappointing and frustrating!! 

Tommy stated beforehand that he was'nt underestimating Hamilton, pity he did'nt tell the players!

Tired legs?  Too much chasing v Celtic (twice) and very little ball time, tough run out at Hearts all mounting up... hoped we could get a point at worst, but a defeat is poor. Very poor.  We've just not been at it since the winter break, like the season has just been paused.... guess it's slightly better than freefall like Livi.

Next fixtures are tough... so frustrating as Hamilton were dog $hit a couple of weeks ago.