Celtic v Saints, Scottish Cup February 10th

ejksjfc

1 minute ago, RandomGuy said:

And go more attacking?

We've lost the game, we're aswell settling for 4 than making some cringey attempt to attack them and getting ****ed by 7 or 8. 

If trying 3 at back I was suggesting playing a Kennedy as wing back rather than Foster. Take your point about the number of goals we could concede but that still may happen

9 minutes ago, SconeSaintees said:

Tell me the positives in that display???

There were none, we were thumped by a far superior team playing at the top of their game.

Doesn't mean we all have to strip naked, throw spears at the sun and demand the everyone at the club is sacrificed though. 

Maybe, just maybe, we just forget about it, move on, and try and help the player rebuild their confidence.

I'd be amazed if anyone in the league could play Celtic three times in 12 days and come out it feeling positive.

All the talk of Gulf in cost/talent is acceptable and for St Johnstone to compete certainly needs a below performance from Celtic.

However I can not accept a non trying, work shy performance as we produced out there today, where we wanted to compete and our strengths in the past have shown we can compete at the back/midfield was shocking today.

24 minutes ago, Center Half said:

All the talk of Gulf in cost/talent is acceptable and for St Johnstone to compete certainly needs a below performance from Celtic.

However I can not accept a non trying, work shy performance as we produced out there today, where we wanted to compete and our strengths in the past have shown we can compete at the back/midfield was shocking today

I don't think that's fair. The players have no confidence and Celtic had two or three players straight on top of anyone who got the ball, no team in the country will play through that.

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

There were none, we were thumped by a far superior team playing at the top of their game.

Doesn't mean we all have to strip naked, throw spears at the sun and demand the everyone at the club is sacrificed though. 

Maybe, just maybe, we just forget about it, move on, and try and help the player rebuild their confidence.

I'd be amazed if anyone in the league could play Celtic three times in 12 days and come out it feeling positive.

As well as all that crap you say it doesn’t mean we have to start doing are we not allowed to “hurt” after a result like that,as that’s how I’m feeling right now,wish I had your ability to brush it under the carpet and move on as quickly.