Celtic v Saints, Scottish Cup February 10th

ejksjfc

Time I got Saints TV set up it was already two :lol:

Not even seen the first goal back, absolutely nothing you can do about the second, just an absolute screamer.

They'll take their foot off the gas second half to concentrate on Europe, only hope I can see is trying to exploit that. I can't see us scoring twice without conceding again.

17 minutes ago, SconeSaintees said:

Absolute garbage this is the worst yet, who will want to come on and try to change things in this game??

What do you expect? Their striker has cost over £30m in transfer fees in his career.

They're better than us, it's that simple, if they play like this, at the top of their game with a constant press, we cant touch them. They've scored two unstoppable shots and scored from them. Just got to accept that and hope for the best sometimes, beating up the manager and squad for that isn't fair.

Edited by RandomGuy

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

What do you expect? Their striker has cost over £30m in transfer fees in his career.

They're better than us, it's that simple, if they play like this, at the top of their game with a constant press, we cant touch them. They've scored two unstoppable shots and scored from them. Just got to accept that and hope for the best sometimes, beating up the manager and squad for that isn't fair.

agree its not fair.... but don't dismiss the abject disappointment of us religious hopefuls who have unreal/unfair expectations. We know everything you say is true, its a robotic response to old firm games, doesn't mean we can't dream for 90 minutes and display angst at getting pummeled !!

1 minute ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

agree its not fair.... but don't dismiss the abject disappointment of us religious hopefuls who have unreal/unfair expectations. We know everything you say is true, its a robotic response to old firm games, doesn't mean we can't dream for 90 minutes and display angst at getting pummeled !!

I'm still deluding myself they'll look towards their midweek game against Valencia, and we'll get two goals late on to equalise.

Realistically though, they've got a £9m striker on the bench, and Weah who destroyed us at McDiarmid, who'll both be desperate to make an impression.

Ideally we'd get some confidence from the second half, to help in the next run of games.