• Murray Davidson
    • Liam Craig
    • Matty Kennedy
    • Chris Kane
    • Ross Callachan
    • Danny Swanson
    • Blair Alston

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/23/2019 at 03:00 PM

I genuinely have no idea who to go for :lol: could easily give it to anyone.

Gave it to Wotherspoon. Worked hard to help protect Foster, was quality on the ball, and helped create chances. 

If he played like that every week there would be no question about him being first choice on a wing.

Edited by RandomGuy

As mentioned, could have been anyone. Great team performance.  Picked big Joe.

Good to see a few players who have been given a bit of criticism by Saints fans recently, turn it round and be amongst our best performers: Shaughnessy, Foster and Davidson. 

Kerr was excellent again, and Kane put a great shift in. Kennedy back to looking like his pre-winter break self. Cracking ball from Spoony for Alston's chance.

Huge fan of Kerr and maybe it's just because Shaughnessy was so good but he would be one of only a couple I wouldn't consider from yesterday, the other being Goss. 

Everyone else can be really happy with how they played but would narrow it down to Wotherspoon, Craig, Davidson, Kane and the aforementioned Shaughnessy. Think I'll go for Kane though as his hard work gave us the outball that allowed us to get up the pitch. Any of the other four would have deserved it too though. 

4 hours ago, Radford 72 said:

Huge fan of Kerr and maybe it's just because Shaughnessy was so good but he would be one of only a couple I wouldn't consider from yesterday, the other being Goss. 

Everyone else can be really happy with how they played but would narrow it down to Wotherspoon, Craig, Davidson, Kane and the aforementioned Shaughnessy. Think I'll go for Kane though as his hard work gave us the outball that allowed us to get up the pitch. Any of the other four would have deserved it too though. 

Kane also got praise from Thompson on sport scene for his closing down & preventing moves from being built.

Don't tell random as he isn't happy that Kane doesn't score every time he gets in position.

33 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Don't tell random as he isn't happy that Kane doesn't score every time he gets in position.

Eh?

I criticise Kane as his first touch is often brutal and ends any attacks. He was incredible in the second half at the weekend, and it highlights why TW trusts him.

I'd still not be happy with as first choice striker over a season though, hes not clinical.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Eh?

I criticise Kane as his first touch is often brutal and ends any attacks. He was incredible in the second half at the weekend, and it highlights why TW trusts him.

I'd still not be happy with as first choice striker over a season though, hes not clinical.

Have ye seen his bird ?

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Eh?

Our strikers are not clinical because the service is poor.

I suppose clinical is,if you get one chance you take it but even Messi doesn't do that.

Results

3 points - Chris Kane - 8 votes 30%

2 points - Joe Shaughnessy - 7 votes 26%

1 point - Jason Kerr - 5 votes 19%

Results to Date:

Results to date:

24 points: Drey Wright

23 points: Matty Kennedy

22 points: Jason Kerr

21 points: Zander Clark

14 points: Tony Watt

12 points: Scott Tanser + Liam Craig