St.Johnstone v Aberdeen Saturday 23rd Feb

SaintJet

Tanser and Kerr are the only ones to come out of Saturday with pass marks. I really felt for Scott as time and time again he was left exposed with several men and stuck to his task well. In fact he was arguably the only player in the team to actually run and take a man on successfully. 

The most telling moment for me is when at 1-0 down, Shaughnessy had the ball and 20 yards clear space in front of him and he just stood still. Aberdeen didn’t close down and he was too scared to push on. Kerr on the other hand at one point went maurading into midfield forcing an Aberdeen player out of position and creating space for Craig I think who then could create going forward. 

23 minutes ago, Widge said:

Tanser and Kerr are the only ones to come out of Saturday with pass marks. I really felt for Scott as time and time again he was left exposed with several men and stuck to his task well. In fact he was arguably the only player in the team to actually run and take a man on successfully. 

The most telling moment for me is when at 1-0 down, Shaughnessy had the ball and 20 yards clear space in front of him and he just stood still. Aberdeen didn’t close down and he was too scared to push on. Kerr on the other hand at one point went maurading into midfield forcing an Aberdeen player out of position and creating space for Craig I think who then could create going forward. 

Bit harsh on Matty Kennedy IMO. 

I remember Joe doing that. It was a real low point and actually surreal.