Tranmere Saintee

Saints v Hibs 27/02

Hopefully with all the nonsense surrounding Rodgers showing his usual loyalty to his contract and Lennons weird departure from Hibs, the Hibs players minds will be on the weekends potential battle zone and we get an easy ride tonight and rediscover what the opposition net is for.

Bell (sadly)

Usual 4

Alston Davidson Craig MOH

Matty Watt

V2 would have Kennedy on the wing instead of Alston and Kane up with Watt, but try as I might I can't see goals with that pairing. Reckon that MOH ahead of Tanser would offer options, either of them can run at defenders and it can leave MOH free to cut inside giving us another body in or near the box. 

Solid spine should hopefully cut out how exposed we've been through the middle recently. 

Win I reckon. But then I was confident on Saturday too.

COYS etc etc

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

If either team can get 3 points tonight its a massive momentum swing.

I think our defence can handle their revitalised offence and their defence while experienced is creaking.( Dont forget Dundee had the ball in the net 4 times on Friday)

A bit of conviction,concentration and even luck can see us through.   COYS

2 minutes ago, Cagey said:

ACH well we can look forward to the Foster/Wotherspoon comedy show again.

Really struggling to see how he keeps his spot, other than TW not wanting to play Alston on the wing and thinking theres no other option. 

Have to assume O'Halloran is buggered, hes had multiple hamstring injuries over the past 12 months, and has barely played, that's a couple of red flags for a player like him.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Really struggling to see how he keeps his spot, other than TW not wanting to play Alston on the wing and thinking theres no other option. 

Have to assume O'Halloran is buggered, hes had multiple hamstring injuries over the past 12 months, and has barely played, that's a couple of red flags for a player like him.

Think O'Halloran & Swanson look like a gamble that didn't pay off. Did they both get 2 & half year contracts ?.

6 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Think O'Halloran & Swanson look like a gamble that didn't pay off. Did they both get 2 & half year contracts ?.

Swanson until 2020, O'Halloran until 2021, youd imagine they're on fairly hefty wages.