Saints v Hibs 27/02

Tranmere Saintee

Deserved lead, Kane showing everything he needs to show, could easily have had a second but it wasnt an easy chance.

Restricting Hibs to long range efforts so good on that front too.

Keeping it up is key, whole teams looks a lot more balanced though, and you wonder what that says about where Goss fits into the team now. Wotherspoon seems to play much better on the left, and Kennedy causes problems no matter where you put him. Would be good if we could get Watt involved more near the box, head drifting into an "inside left" position a fair bit, very May-esque.

Game swung on the ref bottling a red card, then handing them a penalty for a clear dive.

Main issue is how poor we were after the equaliser, was like watching a different team. Had played really well up until then, and suddenly became a team who rushed every pass out the park and didn't look threatening in the slightest, that's a huge problem.

This current run of form is fkn awful.  This season of 18-19, has seen a cracking entertaining side and one that cannae play.  Please bring back the 2018 style of play.    Disappointed again..  let's pause for a moment and think how we can get more fans to turn out.......  I'm just trying to change the subject :)

St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright: "I feel sorry for referees when players are prepared to go to ground that easy, as if they've been hit by a 40-foot truck. I went to see him [the referee] and he thought there was more contact than there was. When he sees it back he'll know that he's basically been conned.

"I can't blame the referee. The blame lies with one person, and he [Kamberi] has won his team a penalty."

Cruising for an hour,should’ve been further ahead,why did Kano shoot from so far out,when clean through?Mattys header,Kano first  half,we were so far on top,then Spoony loses soft possession 25 yards out,ball into the box,and Liam charges in at pace and gives the ref a decision to make,whether it’s soft or not,it was a daft set of circumstances.After thar we capitulated ,and I for one feared we’d go on to lose,although I thought the winner looked offside from my view,worst I’ve felt for a while after a game,well at least since Accies away