Saints vs Livi - 9/3/19

Widge

Never going to be easy, if you're not up for a scrap and play football when youve got the ball, then Livi know they can compete.  Livi continue to surprise.  We are needing a win asap this run of form is hell!   Fear looking at the fixture list these days

Pathetic display, yet again everyones arse collapses after we concede. Captain and shining light Shaughnessy leading the way by smashing every pass 20 yards beyond any player then standing staring at his feet. I wont be sad at all if he leaves this Summer, the only consistent member of a defence which hasn't been able to defend crosses for years.

Wright will have some neck if he ever moans about his budget again, he was backed this summer and has horrendously misused the squad hes built. Probably one of the biggest budgets we've ever had outwith the mental 90s, and hes got ****ing Wotherspoon playing 90 minutes in the middle of the park.

54 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

You're the one who's moaning about Hurst being better than Bell. Youd be aswell arguing about what type of shite youd rather stand in, as neither are anywhere near good enough.

Not one person said a single ****ing thing about Hurst when either Mitchell or Bell were signed, yet all of a sudden hes some hard done youth prospect we've thrown away.

It just gets really boring, we've had it with the likes of Scott Brown, Caddis and Thomson in the past few years.

I think if you trawl back you may find I was upset for Hurst especially given the verdict from this to fans on Bell.

Tommy is a bellend. Its a wonder he didn't put Wotherspoon in goal as he is determined to play him.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Pathetic display, yet again everyones arse collapses after we concede. Captain and shining light Shaughnessy leading the way by smashing every pass 20 yards beyond any player then standing staring at his feet. I wont be sad at all if he leaves this Summer, the only consistent member of a defence which hasn't been able to defend crosses for years.

Wright will have some neck if he ever moans about his budget again, he was backed this summer and has horrendously misused the squad hes built. Probably one of the biggest budgets we've ever had outwith the mental 90s, and hes got ****ing Wotherspoon playing 90 minutes in the middle of the park.

Absolutely agree this is all on TW shoulders 

A lot of money has been wasted in my opinion in signing both Danny and M O H as neither have contributed anything at all since they were signed.

This proves that you should never go back and although it could have worked it clearly hasn't.

The season is now over for us, thank goodness we had that great run and the bottom three are more rotten than us.

The big question is when will win again?

4 minutes ago, akuram said:

A lot of money has been wasted in my opinion in signing both Danny and M O H as neither have contributed anything at all since they were signed.

This proves that you should never go back and although it could have worked it clearly hasn't.

The season is now over for us, thank goodness we had that great run and the bottom three are more rotten than us.

The big question is when will win again?

Looks like when we reached the perceived safety target at break we thought job done.

Tommy's job is to keep us in the division. Job done I would think.

I think the foul count shows week after week that we are not putting in the effort.

Big game today that probably was going to decide if we are going to make top 6 & we commit 5 fouls.

Week after week we win on corners though.

St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright on BBC Sportsound: "There was nothing between the two sides except we made more mistakes than them and they punished us.

"We have to do better. Every goal seems to be a mistake. We’ve still got an outside chance [of making the top six], but not if we continue making mistakes.

"It was all a bit passive. Players didn’t want to run in behind or make things happen."

I think he was watching a different game, we had no shots on target outwith the goal, that's a deeper issue than "mistakes"