Cagey

Saints v Saints 16/3/2019

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Trip down the A9 for this one weather permitting. 

Feeling confident this is the start of another great run. 

Kennedy and Watt up front for me. 

If it all goes tits up there's always the beer and a curry to look forward to. 

You won’t get a ruby at the himalaya .hes off on his annual holiday and doesn’t reopen until April 5th.

am counting the days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of talk of winning the next four games, people seem to be glossing over the fact we are away to Killie. Tommy hasn't  gotten the measure of Clark yet and I can't see that happening with the current run. I do hope I am wrong. Getting anything from the current Motherwell performances as well would be a bonus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, slf said:

You won’t get a ruby at the himalaya .hes off on his annual holiday and doesn’t reopen until April 5th.

am counting the days.

Managed a chefs special with a bum stinging vindaloo sauce after the Hamilton cup game after a few beers in the Royal. 

Might have to settle for an Egyptian Kebab. The wee shrinking man needs his holidays, will catch up with him next time. 

Top 6 still a chance but last chance saloon on Saturday. If we don't get there sticking it to Dundee will be braw. 

I just have a feeling this is turn around game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

A lot of talk of winning the next four games, people seem to be glossing over the fact we are away to Killie. Tommy hasn't  gotten the measure of Clark yet and I can't see that happening with the current run. I do hope I am wrong. Getting anything from the current Motherwell performances as well would be a bonus. 

That's the last of the 4 games and on the same day Hibs have a local derby which I have a feeling they won't win, so maybe by that stage a point will do.  Very much agree on the Motherwell issue too but the fact that it's a 6-pointer and maybe a reshuffled team might get some fire in the belly. As before, Motherwell beat Hibs this weekend and we beat Midden and it's all to play for again.

I don't buy the Motherwell renaissance - Turnbull has been fantastic all season but there's nothing else in that team for us to worry about. On paper at least. 

"One game at a time, sweet jesus ..." 

1 hour ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Managed a chefs special with a bum stinging vindaloo sauce after the Hamilton cup game after a few beers in the Royal. 

Might have to settle for an Egyptian Kebab. The wee shrinking man needs his holidays, will catch up with him next time. 

Top 6 still a chance but last chance saloon on Saturday. If we don't get there sticking it to Dundee will be braw. 

I just have a feeling this is turn around game. 

Tabla does a better curry, IMHO, or the Everest. 

I'm hoping that the Motherwell or the Kilmarnock game will be last chance saloon, but the next 3 games are absolute must-wins unless there's some dramatic results for our top 6 rivals. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 541ntees said:

I’ve not been impressed with Bell , in fact I’d take the game being called off today to give Zander every chance of being ready

I want the game called off.weather is too tom tom tit to sit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now