Saints v Saints 16/3/2019

Cagey

8 hours ago, glenrothes saintee said:

If it couldn't be played on 23rd how can it be played on 27th as there will be some internationalist ,if there were any still returning.

Bit of a bummer mind you. I was looking forward to 3 weeks without defeat for first time since before Christmas.

Edited by Cagey

45 minutes ago, Cagey said:

If it couldn't be played on 23rd how can it be played on 27th as there will be some internationalist ,if there were any still returning.

Bit of a bummer mind you. I was looking forward to 3 weeks without defeat for first time since before Christmas.

Think st Mirren were wanting it on the Friday after the killie match.. saw an article about st Mirren giving their players the weekend off cause there are so many from Europe that need to go home and see their families. Suspect that's no happening. Who are the 4 internationalist they have??

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

Think st Mirren were wanting it on the Friday after the killie match.. saw an article about st Mirren giving their players the weekend off cause there are so many from Europe that need to go home and see their families. Suspect that's no happening. Who are the 4 internationalist they have??

McAllister, Nazon , Dreyer , Holmes. All well known footballers.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:35 PM, Templar Saint said:

Nae diddies means more West Coast crap.  Give the Scumdee points to keep them up and at least gives a half decent crowd for games next year and 9 points towards again being the top team in tayside.  

In fact hope the arabs come back up so we can hump them again and again

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:23 PM, cristo said:

Agree entirely. I cannot understand anyone who wants our closest rivals to be relegated just so as we can laugh at them. Look at the crowd we took to Dens at new year. The atmosphere at these games is second to none, get Hamilton and St Mirren down and Arabs back up via the play offs.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:29 PM, crieffsaintandy said:

That's your opinion and good on you, but my opinion if not good enough over the season dont deserve to be there regardless if we miss out on this fixture. Bit like when sevco weren't there who cares.

Agree with all these posts!!!

That may well be a contradiction in itself but I would love to get rid of all the diddy west coast teams starting with Accies then moving to the Fakes.

I would much rather have Scumdee and the Arabs in the Premiership than either of those two.

However it would give me a great amount of pleasure to put the final nail in the coffin of Dundee's inevitable relegation!!!

Think this will be a good marker for what we can expect for the rest of the season. Win in some style and I reckon we could see a resurgent Saints swatting all before them for the rest of the season. Lose with the type of performance we've been seeing lately then the season is over.

9 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

Think this will be a good marker for what we can expect for the rest of the season. Win in some style and I reckon we could see a resurgent Saints swatting all before them for the rest of the season. Lose with the type of performance we've been seeing lately then the season is over.

Yup, players, and manager, have had a long break to get the poor run out their system. Treat it like a break, and this is a fresh start, four games to define a season.

16 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Yup, players, and manager, have had a long break to get the poor run out their system. Treat it like a break, and this is a fresh start, four games to define a season.

This game kinda sums up where our season has stalled; continual free weekends and then catch up; is it any wonder the fans have lost interest especially as we are not in the shake up for any Europe places or relegation.

I seriously hope we get a good performance and a win it's been long over due.

Am going but hard to get excited going on the games since the turn of the year.

Think we need to get back to the set up we were playing before the winter break.

trying to build a formation to shoe horn Goss in aint working.

Here is a question,

As this is the first year in a while where we have so many players tied up on longer deals rather than the 1 year deals normally. Have the players got into comfy mode with not having deals to play for?

5 hours ago, saintcraigieboy said:

Am going but hard to get excited going on the games since the turn of the year.

Think we need to get back to the set up we were playing before the winter break.

trying to build a formation to shoe horn Goss in aint working.

Here is a question,

As this is the first year in a while where we have so many players tied up on longer deals rather than the 1 year deals normally. Have the players got into comfy mode with not having deals to play for?

It certainly seemed to coincide with the tying up of contracts