Motherwell v St Johnstone 30/3/2019

Cagey

Clark

Foster - Kerr - Shaughnessy - Tanser 

MOH - Davidson - Goss - Craig - Kennedy

Kane

Apparently. Very harsh on Gordon and Callachan, who were arguably the best players during the week. Wonder if there are players there who know they can underperform yet still keep their place, while there seems to be no reward for less experienced players who come in and perform well.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Clark

Kane

Apparently. Very harsh on Gordon and Callachan, who were arguably the best players during the week. Wonder if there are players there who know they can underperform yet still keep their place, while there seems to be no reward for less experienced players who come in and perform well.

Think you are onto something there Random. 

For me Shaughnessy should be sitting on the bench at the very least and Callachan in for Davidson as not impressed when they are on together.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Clark

Kane

At least it's not a back 5. Gordon & Callahan probably the best players on Wednesday & dropped.

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Clark

Kane

Yep Gordon is a better player than Joe and way more vocal.

I can only go by what I read on here so my question is what the feck is going on up the Crieff Rd. Players who by most opinions played well last time out are benched and below performances are rewarded. I know there is this horses for courses mentality used by modern managers but lets face it  the old way of playing an on form player as opposed to one who is playing shet cannot be argued against. Something no right favourites being played which has been suggested before or has the manager lost the plot, something defo not right.

2 minutes ago, john.w said:

I can only go by what I read on here so my question is what the feck is going on up the Crieff Rd. Players who by most opinions played well last time out are benched and below performances are rewarded. I know there is this horses for courses mentality used by modern managers but lets face it  the old way of playing an on form player as opposed to one who is playing shet cannot be argued against. Something no right favourites being played which has been suggested before or has the manager lost the plot, something defo not right.

Never happened under Willie, only out if injured.