Know one likes us we don't care.

Plenty of folk haven't liked us over the years but also seems even more folk don't know us. 

Question on Pointless at teatime last night including Saints. 

100 folk asked which town/City do the following football teams come from:

Ajax, Aston Villa, Everton, Fenerbache, Flamengo, Juventus, St Johnstone. 

Points scored were, Amsterdam 27, Birmingham 51, Liverpool 59, Istanbul 10, Rio De Janeiro 7, Turin 18, Perth 7.

Pretty shocking result in 135 years of marketing the team with Perth. 

Always thought a lot more could be done to link Perth with St Johnstone. We don't have to change the name to Perth St Johnstone but the club and the City could do a lot more together to promote the St Johnstone brand and our home The Fair City. 

To be honest I was surprised we even got 7, definitely an opportunity here for joint promotion of City and Club. 

Just wonder if relations between Club and City could be better. 

As much as I respect our history I would also be very proud to wear Saints casual wear etc that was Perth St Johnstone themed. 

1 hour ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Plenty of folk haven't liked us over the years but also seems even more folk don't know us. 

Question on Pointless at teatime last night including Saints. 

100 folk asked which town/City do the following football teams come from:

Ajax, Aston Villa, Everton, Fenerbache, Flamengo, Juventus, St Johnstone. 

Points scored were, Amsterdam 27, Birmingham 51, Liverpool 59, Istanbul 10, Rio De Janeiro 7, Turin 18, Perth 7.

Pretty shocking result in 135 years of marketing the team with Perth. 

Always thought a lot more could be done to link Perth with St Johnstone. We don't have to change the name to Perth St Johnstone but the club and the City could do a lot more together to promote the St Johnstone brand and our home The Fair City. 

To be honest I was surprised we even got 7, definitely an opportunity here for joint promotion of City and Club. 

Just wonder if relations between Club and City could be better. 

As much as I respect our history I would also be very proud to wear Saints casual wear etc that was Perth St Johnstone themed. 

Link with Perth, yes. Council, no.