• Ross Callachan
    • Michael O'Halloran
    • Callum Hendry
    • Matty Kennedy
    • Chris Kane
    • Murray Davidson
    • Jordan Northcott

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/08/2019 at 08:00 AM

Matty. No contest. 

Callachan, Kerr, Foster, Craig were also impressive though.

Joe was more solid, Hendry was good to see (looked like he picked up a knock?) and MOH continues to be a work in progress. 

Actually thought Kane was poor, relatively. 

Northcott looked like a tiny wee boy, but great to see on the pitch. 

16 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Cal Hendry for me.  His desire to get on the ball, his goal and general assist play was a pleasant change for a Saints forward.  Kerr was his usual high standard but Joe needs to have a think to himself and Tommy needs to drop him.

I don't know what we're gaining by playing Joe these last few games. He's going to be gone at the end of the season, we're stuck in the bottom six, but safe from relegation.

Giving Gordon game time seems like a no-brainer to me.

19 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Cal Hendry for me.  His desire to get on the ball, his goal and general assist play was a pleasant change for a Saints forward.  Kerr was his usual high standard but Joe needs to have a think to himself and Tommy needs to drop him.

2 minutes ago, california_saintee said:

I don't know what we're gaining by playing Joe these last few games. He's going to be gone at the end of the season, we're stuck in the bottom six, but safe from relegation.

Giving Gordon game time seems like a no-brainer to me.

Shaughnessy was solid tonight, tbf.

10 hours ago, crieffsaintandy said:

Aye it's his mate at left back that looks anything but solid, how good was Kerr just strolled it and had Miller in his pocket most if the night.

Tanser was absolutely fine last night? Won tackles and headers, only time his man went past wasn’t either on the break or when they moved inside away from him. 

11 hours ago, crieffsaintandy said:

Aye it's his mate at left back that looks anything but solid, how good was Kerr just strolled it and had Miller in his pocket most if the night.

Agree ,Kerr strolled it but Miller should have had a hatrick.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Tanser was absolutely fine last night? Won tackles and headers, only time his man went past wasn’t either on the break or when they moved inside away from him. 

The boy Curran beat every time in the air, but did improve a bit in the second when the team got more confident, tbh I'm not a fan just dont rate him as a defender, but everyone to their own!

5 hours ago, Cagey said:

Agree ,Kerr strolled it but Miller should have had a hatrick.

Well that’s just nonsense isn’t it! He missed a chance to shoot and had one speculative effort saved, but other than that, he didn’t get a sniff! 

5 hours ago, crieffsaintandy said:

The boy Curran beat every time in the air, but did improve a bit in the second when the team got more confident, tbh I'm not a fan just dont rate him as a defender, but everyone to their own!

Theres a difference between losing a couple of headers to a guy with a running jump and not being solid. People critisise Tanser a lot, but for a large part of the season and again last night he’s got a winger in front of him who’s not the best at tracking back, leaving him 2 on 1 constantly. There’s only so much he can do alone. 

44 minutes ago, Widge said:

Well that’s just nonsense isn’t it! He missed a chance to shoot and had one speculative effort saved, but other than that, he didn’t get a sniff! 

Should have scored both of them & had a free header that went miles past the post.

6 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Should have scored both of them & had a free header that went miles past the post.

You’re tell me that he should have scored a 25 yard curling effort on his weaker foot? There’s no point in even arguing further if you believe that, that’s just crazy. 

His “free header” was also on about the penalty spot and absolutely fired at him, would of been an incredible header.