5 years on

Johnny B

Days like these are rare, so you just want to soak up every second! It’s not often Saints manage to get back at a team that’s not only given you a drubbing but mocked your star player.

This match was satisfying on so many levels... enjoyed this just as much as the final if not more! I was too uptight to enjoy the final properly, whereas this match I had low expectations and just hoped we could keep the score down... as much as I detest Ibrox, the location, lent itself to our small support..

Certainly a satisfying game to be at ... don’t think I have ever been as proud of a Saints team 

Happy Days 

Lots of great games to look back and reflect on. But for me this was a very very special game. People forget that just a couple of months before they had annihilated us at Tynecastle in the League cup Semi Final. They had run us ragged in the first half. They had knocked out Celtic at Parkhead previuosly. We came out second half and blew them away.A very special day and a very special team. Days like these  keep you going.

Edited by Bruno Strasser