St.Johnstone V Dundee - Saturday 20th April

SaintJet

Season is pretty much over for us so hope we use a few of the young guns to see what they have. Totally pointless giving Joe or Tony Watt game time - lets start planning for the new season.

I have this down for a banker draw.

Hope Joe gets 15 mins last home game of the season - he's been a good servant for us and deserves a wee bit of praise for his efforts,. I wish him all the best. 

18 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Season is pretty much over for us so hope we use a few of the young guns to see what they have. Totally pointless giving Joe or Tony Watt game time - lets start planning for the new season.

I have this down for a banker draw.

Hope Joe gets 15 mins last home game of the season - he's been a good servant for us and deserves a wee bit of praise for his efforts,. I wish him all the best. 

Joe will be playing in this game as Kerr is suspended and I think Keown is still injured. 

Can't imagine there will be too much change in personal. 

Football in glorious sunshine is the absolute one. 

For all the moaning at our season, we are currently the top team in Tayside by 26 (twenty six) points. 

I want us to go at them, they’re mince, we’ve got nothing to play for, let’s go for the jugular.

Clark

Foster Shaugnessy Gordon Tanser

Callaghan Davidson

O’Halloran Swanson Kennedy

Kane

Release the hounds. 

3 hours ago, Ali91 said:

Football in glorious sunshine is the absolute one. 

For all the moaning at our season, we are currently the top team in Tayside by 26 (twenty six) points. 

I want us to go at them, they’re mince, we’ve got nothing to play for, let’s go for the jugular.

Clark

Foster Shaugnessy Gordon Tanser

Callaghan Davidson

O’Halloran Swanson Kennedy

Kane

Release the hounds. 

A couple of changes for me. Hendry for Kane. I've seen more Chris Kane in my time than anyone really needs to. 

Also Davidson can maybe sit this out too for Craig. We know that pair in the middle doesn't work. 

Would like to find a way to get MOH central, if that's where he'll be playing next year. 

The rest of your comments - absolutely. 

Stroll in the sunshine, that. Dundee didn't have a shot on target and their only possession was what we conceded to them, which was playing it between their centre halves and goalkeeper.

Hard to judge performances of our own players as Dundee are clearly a league below us in terms of quality.

Kennedy took the absolute pish again, Hendry started the flicks and tricks after his goal, Gordon and Shaughnessy got some heading practice and Tanser finally got his goal.

Perfect.

Scrappy 1st half but was wondering why we were not in front.

2nd half domination , then Tanser put the game to bed with a wondrous free kick which the keeper did well to get a hand to.

Matty terrorised them every time he was in possession. How the full back never received a yellow card is puzzling as the Ref. awarded frees for frivolous challenges.

Matty was ably supported by Tanser.

Gordon strolled it , with Kerr not missed.

Liam put a great effort in , winning headers and setting up attacks.

I could go on but will cut to the chase , Callachan in midfield was my M-o-M. with his winning of the ball and tireless effort.

M-o-H was a disappointment but maybe with a pre-season will be an asset next season.