Pre Season

THE LARK SAINT

Feel free to remind me it was only a friendly/training exercise, but it was for them as well. They managed 19 shots on goal, we managed 3.

I wasn't there and don't know what the line up was, maybe someone can enlighten me, but I'm not impressed with that result.

1 minute ago, cristo said:

Feel free to remind me it was only a friendly/training exercise, but it was for them as well. They managed 19 shots on goal, we managed 3.

I wasn't there and don't know what the line up was, maybe someone can enlighten me, but I'm not impressed with that result.

Team lines aren't out but a journalist described it as a "very young" team and the official Twitter hasnt acknowledged the game was even happening.

The first team were training in Perth two hours before the game and are travelling to Ireland tomorrow.

Make your own mind up whether to panic or not over our U18s losing to a Third Division side.

3 minutes ago, cristo said:

It was the under 18 virtually, which is why saints haven’t even acknowledged the game on any platform. So by all means carry on your grip, but it’s so far wide of the mark it’s almost come back around! 

Anyone who cares about a result in a friendly match should really know better frankly. Who cares! 

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Team lines aren't out but a journalist described it as a "very young" team and the official Twitter hasnt acknowledged the game was even happening.

The first team were training in Perth two hours before the game and are travelling to Ireland tomorrow.

Make your own mind up whether to panic or not over our U18s losing to a Third Division side.

Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Widge said:

It was the under 18 virtually, which is why saints haven’t even acknowledged the game on any platform. So by all means carry on your grip, but it’s so far wide of the mark it’s almost come back around! 

Anyone who cares about a result in a friendly match should really know better frankly. Who cares! 

Thank you, as I mentioned I was unaware of the line ups

42 minutes ago, cristo said:

Where did you get the stats ?.

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Theres folk on Twitter who got them at 2/1

I think that answers any questions as to how seriously the result should be taken. 

Do sometimes wonder how bookies price up games like that though. The edge against them must be huge as the analysts can't possibly have much knowledge, so they must price in a lot of risk. I'd think that the true odds would be closer to evens.