Zander Clark

McDiarmid Mole

4 hours ago, Shibbydoo said:

Did Zander look like he was saying his goodbyes after today's match?

Nope joe got the last few mins to say goodbye but even at ft it was just a small wave to the crowd . 

Muzz n Danny came back on to the field with their wee ones but I presume it was just to let the kids have their moment

5 minutes ago, 541ntees said:

Nope joe got the last few mins to say goodbye but even at ft it was just a small wave to the crowd . 

Muzz n Danny came back on to the field with their wee ones but I presume it was just to let the kids have their moment

The only wave that looked like a "goodbye" wave was when Foster came off?

9 hours ago, 541ntees said:

Don't think we can read much into yesterday TBH. Looked to me like a few players were bringing thier families on to the pitch. Liam Craig looks like he's got about 5 kids, Swanson had a young one, Muzz, couple of others I thought. I assumed that it was just a last game of the season treat for the weans. Bring your child to work day. 

Thought that Joe was a genuine goodbye but you'd hardly have noticed if it wasn't for Tommy's substitution tactics. 

Zander did what he had to do but was a bit more flappy than usual. Maybe the negotiation is unsettling him. If we can keep him next season he'll be behind 2 of the best centre backs in the leauge. St Mirren keeper an obvious target if we need to replace and you'd think we'd get good money if he does. 

3 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Don't think we can read much into yesterday TBH. Looked to me like a few players were bringing thier families on to the pitch. Liam Craig looks like he's got about 5 kids, Swanson had a young one, Muzz, couple of others I thought. I assumed that it was just a last game of the season treat for the weans. Bring your child to work day. 

Thought that Joe was a genuine goodbye but you'd hardly have noticed if it wasn't for Tommy's substitution tactics. 

Zander did what he had to do but was a bit more flappy than usual. Maybe the negotiation is unsettling him. If we can keep him next season he'll be behind 2 of the best centre backs in the leauge. St Mirren keeper an obvious target if we need to replace and you'd think we'd get good money if he does. 

According to Tommy there have been no negotiations

It's all made up shite by his Agent Jackie ****in McNamara

No calls from Rangers and or Derby

Just made up shite 

Saints have however offered a new deal 

Time will tell if any concrete offers do come in but for now I believe Tommy 

1 hour ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

According to Tommy there have been no negotiations

It's all made up shite by his Agent Jackie ****in McNamara

No calls from Rangers and or Derby

Just made up shite 

Saints have however offered a new deal 

Time will tell if any concrete offers do come in but for now I believe Tommy 

I completely believe that it's fairly unsophisticated agent nonsense in a transparent bid to try to ramp up his offer. 

I'm sure that Saints won't be complacent as I'm sure there would be some demand in the market for him, but I also exepct they have a realistic understanding of his value. 

In any contract negotiation involving McNamara vs Wright/Brown, I know who I think would be the smarter operator.