Stjohnstone v Motherwell 11 th may

slf

1 hour ago, slf said:

Last home game .in about them and silence the wee shyte with the big drum..

last chance tae give us something memorable this season at home.

Am goin

Last chance tae hear that  great big foghorn muir up in his perch in the east stand this season.

Last chance tae shout some abuse at home as well.

1 hour ago, slf said:

Last chance tae hear that  great big foghorn muir up in his perch in the east stand this season.

Safe tae take yer ear muffs off after the game.

A chance tae say farewell to the diddies that won’t be playing for us at home next season.

2 hours ago, slf said:

Am goin

Last chance tae shout some abuse at home as well.

Safe tae take yer ear muffs off after the game.

A chance tae say farewell to the diddies that won’t be playing for us at home next season.

Braw

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Yeah but more importantly will show that we can beat other than bottom 2.

'Well only got an injury time winner against the bottom team (and conceded 3 goals), while drawing with St. Mirren and Hamilton.

Forecast a draw , due to our inability to finish teams off.

Form guide for last six games :-

Saints     P6 W2 D2 L2   GF 6   GL 7

M/Well  P6  W2 D2 L2   GF10  GL 11

C.O.Y.S.

54 minutes ago, slf said:
  • That east stand scoreboard end .its got more flags than fans.
  • has anyone noticed that yet ?
  • are there fans hiding under there ?
  • If so could they sing up for the last home game on Saturday.

The fans seem to be Flagging, but not in the way you would expect dude.:laugh:

C.o.y.s.

Saturday has a beer festival on the inch.why can’t this be done at a home game ?It might not increase the crowd (who knows).It  should mean more tiddly fans to drown out foghorn blaster muir.

might even drown out Motherwells drummer  bampot,if he shows up.

2 hours ago, stanley saint said:

Hopefully last weeks goal will give MO'H a boost and bag himself a hat trick

That would be braw 

2 hours ago, stanley saint said:

Hopefully last weeks goal will give MO'H a boost and bag himself a hat trick

Treat yersel to penguin pie and chips with lashings of Irn bru whilst celebrating.

On 5/9/2019 at 5:10 PM, Cagey said:

Are  the Loanees eligible for this game  now that season is over  for  their  loan teams & should we play  any of them.

Would  like to see both  McClean & McCann but still points  to play  for.

No, they cant play until the window opens.

I need to save money so probably giving this a miss. Just want this season over and done with now. Genuinely struggling to care about today's result in the slightest.

I'll be there but that's just mild OCD. Don't think I've missed a home game this season. 

Last week had all the hallmarks of an absolute stinker but it managed to be average. This looks average so hoping it will be surprisingly good. 

Worst that can happen is a nice day out in the sun and pumping off some Lanarkshire journeymen. 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

No, they cant play until the window opens.

I need to save money so probably giving this a miss. Just want this season over and done with now. Genuinely struggling to care about today's result in the slightest.

I think most supporters feel they just want the season over but looking at the stats & especially if we beat Well it would look like a decent season.

The frustration is we should also have made the top 6 but for some bad decisions on & off the field.

1 hour ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Shite attitude 

I'm going now if it makes you feel better.

Seasons just got me really low as had such high hopes for it before the winter break.

39 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I think most supporters feel they just want the season over but looking at the stats & especially if we beat Well it would look like a decent season.

The frustration is we should also have made the top 6 but for some bad decisions on & off the field.

Yup, in a few years we'll look back and be nowhere near as negative about this season as we're being, but just now it's not a great feeling.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

I’m sure every team could say the same.