Hamilton v St Johnstone 18 May 2019

sleepless

Final game of the season, and I'm coming up for it. I hate bloody Hamilton and their shit ground and their plastic pitch, but this was the only date I could make.

Since they lost tonight against the fake Saints, they're still in danger of being in the play-offs. Let's make that happen.

Saints to win - 3-0. Hat-trick to someone, because it seems like an awful long time since we last had one.

We have to put out our strongest team for the sake of St Mirren.

Want to win the game anyway but from a crowd point of view probably better if St Mirren stay up. On the other hand better if United come up.

I would really like to see the back of Hamilton & their plastic pitch but that would probably make Saints the worst supported team in premiership.

Saw the St Mirren v Hamilton match on BT last night.  It was brutal, how Willie Collum of all people only produced one red card is still a mystery to me.  I fear Hamilton, knowing we have nothing to play for, will simply bring their A game - ie they will try to kick us off the park.  I hope we can stick it right up them, they will be no loss to the league if Dundee Utd or ICT beat them and United would do our crowd average a wee favour.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Want to win the game anyway but from a crowd point of view probably better if St Mirren stay up. On the other hand better if United come up.

I would really like to see the back of Hamilton & their plastic pitch but that would probably make Saints the worst supported team in premiership.

Livingston

3 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Yes, you saw the 2 sides of Willie Collum.

How the Fakes man didn't receive a Red Card for raking his studs down the shin of Ziggy Gordon in the 1st half , only W.C. can explain.

Agreed.  It reminded me of a game I was called over to watch on the South Inch in the mid 1950's.  It was some sort of mid week league match between Postal and the Police.  Both teams were going at it hammer and tongs and eventually a mass brawl broke out and the referee abandoned the game.  The PA and the Courier lapped it up.

It would be nice to help them into the play off spot.Thinking back a few seasons ago when their players and manager were all over the ref to demand he sent off Ricky and Danny after their wee fracas.! When it was feck all to do with them.!

On 5/14/2019 at 10:12 AM, Cagey said:

Would never actually want us to lose but I have changed my position on this and would far rather see St Mirren go down than Accies. Nobody likes playing on a green carpet but 'the buddies'* are insufferable. 

*even their nickname is shit