Season Tickets

Cagey

4 hours ago, bankfoot saint said:

Anyone received their tickets yet?

Not yet, I emailed my renewal form in near to the deadline as I couldn't make it into the ticket office. Also did Orchard Finance but have recieved to confirmation or notification from the club, I have been charged the first installment though.

38 minutes ago, Jenko82 said:

Not yet, I emailed my renewal form in near to the deadline as I couldn't make it into the ticket office. Also did Orchard Finance but have recieved to confirmation or notification from the club, I have been charged the first installment though.

UPDATE: Contacted the club, season tickets will be sent out early next week.

The online ticketing shows how many season tickets have been sold....the only problem is you need to count them up ....i cannae be ersed, but one you might fancy it for trivia.....

great to see the online ticketing system in place. well done stan!

30 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

The online ticketing shows how many season tickets have been sold....the only problem is you need to count them up ....i cannae be ersed, but one you might fancy it for trivia.....

great to see the online ticketing system in place. well done stan!

Want to take my grandson to game but can't get a ticket for him without buying one for myself but I have a season ticket.

I think electronic ticketing allocates seats so ST holders moving to main stand may end up sitting in someone's allocated seat or will we be allocated a seat when we hand over ST.

39 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Want to take my grandson to game but can't get a ticket for him without buying one for myself but I have a season ticket.

I think electronic ticketing allocates seats so ST holders moving to main stand may end up sitting in someone's allocated seat or will we be allocated a seat when we hand over ST.

contact the complaints section at McD.there might be a queue.

9 minutes ago, SlickDT said:

Looks like a bit of a shambles- ticket sent to wrong person, wrong spelling on cards, etc.

Using paper forms is a big part of this problem. It's the worst possible way to collect data if you want it to be accurate. 

On-line forms next year should help but given that someone will have to punch the data into a system at some point in the process I'm struggling to understand why the club still use paper for this. 

Looking forward to the day when we can renew with one tap on a phone, pay with paypal, and use the phone as a ticket. 

Just called up and was told I missed the cut off date and my season ticket will arrive in the post next week. I bought mine on the 8th of July so if you've bought yours on that date or after, chances are you'll be in the same boat.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Just called up and was told I missed the cut off date and will season ticket will arrive in the post next week. I bought mine on the 8th of July so if you've bought yours on that date or after, chances are you'll be in the same boat.

Just as well there wasn't home game last Saturday,you would have missed your 2 free games.

Why are they leaving it so late to send out tickets ?. Were they waiting to produce them all in the one batch ?. Probably cheaper that way.

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Just called up and was told I missed the cut off date and my season ticket will arrive in the post next week. I bought mine on the 8th of July so if you've bought yours on that date or after, chances are you'll be in the same boat.

I also missed the date and was told to collect it at the ticket office on Sunday. If it wasn't there yet, they'd let me in. 

The benefit of a manual turnstile operator. 

2 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Using paper forms is a big part of this problem. It's the worst possible way to collect data if you want it to be accurate. 

On-line forms next year should help but given that someone will have to punch the data into a system at some point in the process I'm struggling to understand why the club still use paper for this. 

Looking forward to the day when we can renew with one tap on a phone, pay with paypal, and use the phone as a ticket. 

Paper forms in 2019 is pretty dated.

Car park pass not in with my season ticket. I phoned and was asked if mine was a renewal if so use last seasons pass. There was a problem with the printing and they will be posted next week. You would have expected that they would have inserted a note explaining the situation.

When I went to renew my season ticket my 49th in a row, the man in front of me a new season ticket holder asked if it included entry to the sectional league cup games and was told no. I didn’t want to contradict the staff member, although I was fairly sure the  two matches were included. Checked renewal letter when I got home which confirmed my thought.

These are fairly simple things that you would expect them to get right.

Just bought ticket for first home game of the season, easy, straightforward and instant pdf sent over.  Good to see no admin fee added, unlike EPL clubs down souf.

Only criticism is that you need to enter all details for every game, so need to develop a login so your profile can be remembered, make it easier.