Season Tickets

Cagey

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

With the cluster**** that has been this close season I find it hard to believe we have sold more. I know a couple of guys who didn't renew so I wouldn't think I was the only one.It may be they were bought before the ****up but doubt it.

As you say the sales next season will drop unless there are major changes on & off the field.

Online sales will make a big difference. I bought 2. Haven’t had one for almost 20 years and wouldn’t have bothered if I couldn’t buy online

On 8/20/2019 at 7:26 PM, Pat McGroin said:

Online sales will make a big difference. I bought 2. Haven’t had one for almost 20 years and wouldn’t have bothered if I couldn’t buy online

Just out of interest what makes it easier about buying online than just calling the ticket office? I always find them extremely helpful when I have bought one off tickets for away matches and am yet to use the online system.

Edited by garydavidson

58 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Just out of interest what makes it easier about buying online than just calling the ticket office? I always find them extremely helpful when I have bought one off tickets for away matches and am yet to use the online system.

The online system lets you look at a seat plan and choose your seat, which I think is a big plus.

Personally I'd always rather do a transaction online than have to go to the bother of calling someone up and talk them through what I want, but I guess that's just personal preference.

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

When ordering match ticket (s) on-line , No e-tickets can be bought for away games.

Call at McDiarmid to collect , or select postage when ordering.

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

As mentioned about actually choosing a seat is one issue, but my main reason is that I CBA with the hassle of giving card details over the phone in this day and age. It was a 1 minute process online, i’d rather pay at the gate than do it by phone, as I probably only attend 6-7 games a season. 

And yet, despite the obvious progress, people with a disability can’t fully “access” online booking for many clubs. I’ve had discussions with Saints about flagging records in the system for known disabled fans so they can use it like anyone else who chooses to or who doesn’t choose to. I guess that’s what it’s about - choice - as our posts here demonstrate.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

I don't think having the choice is a bad thing to be honest. I'd imagine some of the season ticket sales we've picked up this summer will be down to the online service as folk see it as a hassle to phone/mail/drop in to get one.

This, for sure. I may still get one and only because I can do it online.

5 hours ago, blueheaven said:

The online system lets you look at a seat plan and choose your seat, which I think is a big plus.

Personally I'd always rather do a transaction online than have to go to the bother of calling someone up and talk them through what I want, but I guess that's just personal preference.

4 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

As mentioned about actually choosing a seat is one issue, but my main reason is that I CBA with the hassle of giving card details over the phone in this day and age. It was a 1 minute process online, i’d rather pay at the gate than do it by phone, as I probably only attend 6-7 games a season. 

I wasn't saying anything is wrong with having an online system. I was interested to hear what was so different between making one phone call for a season ticket that put someone off doing it until an online system was available.

6 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Just bought a ticket for the Killie game. E mailed to me immediately and all I have to do is show them it on my phone and they zap it and let me in. How simple is that.

Knowing my luck the battery will die on my phone on the way to the game.

4 hours ago, cristo said:

Just bought a ticket for the Killie game. E mailed to me immediately and all I have to do is show them it on my phone and they zap it and let me in. How simple is that.

Knowing my luck the battery will die on my phone on the way to the game.

We if it does just burst the side gate open an let everyone in for free don’t worry about safety B)