Betfred Cup

Cagey

1 hour ago, ejksjfc said:

The way you have worded your post points to criticism of the club, it is not their fault the way the fixtures and tv scheduling has worked out.

Didn't read it that way.More frustration at the way the fixtures are arranged .

16 hours ago, Cagey said:

With hindsight perhaps I didn’t word my comments very well. I wasn’t having a go at you personally as likewise I am seriously frustrated at the way the draw has worked out. I was looking forward to a legendary “Peebles Saints” awayday Saturday trip. However I will console myself with an afternoon in the Crown watching Saints v Ross County live on the telly. (Sunday games just don’t suit me for travel to Perth)

Guest ScottMann
19 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

The way you have worded your post points to criticism of the club, it is not their fault the way the fixtures and tv scheduling has worked out.

1 hour ago, ejksjfc said:

With hindsight perhaps I didn’t word my comments very well.

I have to agree with your latter post!

17 hours ago, Cagey said:

Spot on.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Would be nice to get an update on injuries to Gordon,Clark Kennedy & Kane etc.

Tommy's newsletter to season ticket holders is a real bonus :wink:.

Kennedy was out for 2 weeks, which seems to bring him up to just before the County game, will definitely miss the first game. Gordon was out for 4-6 weeks so will miss the whole Group stage.

Drey Wright is being talked about as an August return, so he'll miss the group stage.

Not seen any timescales for Clark or Kane, Andersons injury was to be evaluated before Tuesday.

Manager said in his interview after the ICT game that only Anderson stands a chance of making the Montrose game of the injured players.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Both home games,west stand only. This club isn't taking this cup seriously or do they think because there has been no decent signing,no one will be interested.

Do you really seriously believe there will be a crowd of over 3000 which would justify opening another stand ?

8 hours ago, slf said:

Do you really seriously believe there will be a crowd of over 3000 which would justify opening another stand ?

That's a few hundred more than our normal crowd so is that the next move. Only Main stand open for non OF games.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

David Wotherspoon apparently added to the injury list.

We now stand at 13 senior players, and that includes Duffy who has never played a senior game.

4 of the 13 are CMs.

Strange we all of a sudden have more injuries in training & friendlies in 2 weeks than we have had the last 2 seasons.