Betfred Cup

Cagey

28 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

No live commentary due to technical issues.

What a load of bollocks there should be not technical difficulties all it takes is a phone and you can transmit the game on Youtube so surely the could come up with something hate pay paying for this and not receiving it, 

1 hour ago, akuram said:

Why pay this and you get nothing. Disgusted.

43 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

What a load of bollocks there should be not technical difficulties all it takes is a phone and you can transmit the game on Youtube so surely the could come up with something hate pay paying for this and not receiving it, 

The issues will be with the facilities at Montrose.

I'd put my house on you complaining if they gave live audio through a phone, as the quality would be horrendous.

I don't believe those stats, or at least it's not really a fair reflection. 

But anyway, poor fare. The center backs are doing OK, full backs arent getting forward. Murray winning his share in the midfield and young McCann seems eager. Usual from Callachan. 

O'Halloran seems up for it but despite what might have been happening pre season Swanson has been pish yet again. Hendry working hard. Keeper hasn't had anything to do, but neither has theirs. 

In summary we are missing quality and physicality, and Hendry as a lone striker is just not working at all. 

Surface isn't helping with a few slips here and there, Montrose definitely know how to play this pitch. Tommy looked fuming, rightly so. They seem more physical outfit than last year. You would not think this was a premiership team. 

Could go either way this one. 

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Just a reminder than no team has ever made it out the groups with less than 9pts.

If we fail to win tonight then anything other than a win v County on Sunday will knock out us the competition.

Draw tonight and bonus point for pens 2 points

Beat Forfar Brechin 6 points

Draw Ross County at least 1 point 

I make that 9 points without beating County

2 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Draw tonight and bonus point for pens 2 points

Beat Forfar Brechin 6 points

Draw Ross County at least 1 point 

I make that 9 points without beating County

Well we're currently losing to Montrose, so we have no choice but to beat County, who are currently 4-0 up on Brechin, and who beat Montrose 4-1 at the weekend, to avoid being knocked out the competition.