Sign in to follow this  
andrew

Next unread topic error

Recommended Posts

Anyone else get an error when clicking next unread topic on iPhone? It never gave an option to go to unread topics before - it knew you had finished.

Thus can be moved but I’ll put it here for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did notice that when you are on a browser it just says 'Next Unread Topic' previously it used to say what the name of the topic was.

Reading Jamie's post on P&B it seems he had to do a software update to get the forum back up and running so must have changed then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

I did notice that when you are on a browser it just says 'Next Unread Topic' previously it used to say what the name of the topic was.

Reading Jamie's post on P&B it seems he had to do a software update to get the forum back up and running so must have changed then.

Would have been nice if he had put something on here wae the site down for three days last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Would have been nice if he had put something on here wae the site down for three days last week.

Why? He does this off his own back and for nothing it should be added. He doesn’t owe anyone on here anything let alone an explanation or an apology. 

If you can’t go without a forum for three days and expect and explanation as to why it disappeared then that’s slightly desperate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Widge said:

Why? He does this off his own back and for nothing it should be added. He doesn’t owe anyone on here anything let alone an explanation or an apology. 

If you can’t go without a forum for three days and expect and explanation as to why it disappeared then that’s slightly desperate. 

I thank you for your input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, andrew said:

Anyone else get an error when clicking next unread topic on iPhone? It never gave an option to go to unread topics before - it knew you had finished.

Thus can be moved but I’ll put it here for now.

I do too on an iPad. I get a no more messages error and forum continues showing as message unread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this