Next unread topic error

andrew

5 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

I did notice that when you are on a browser it just says 'Next Unread Topic' previously it used to say what the name of the topic was.

Reading Jamie's post on P&B it seems he had to do a software update to get the forum back up and running so must have changed then.

Would have been nice if he had put something on here wae the site down for three days last week.

54 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Would have been nice if he had put something on here wae the site down for three days last week.

Why? He does this off his own back and for nothing it should be added. He doesn’t owe anyone on here anything let alone an explanation or an apology. 

If you can’t go without a forum for three days and expect and explanation as to why it disappeared then that’s slightly desperate. 

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Why? He does this off his own back and for nothing it should be added. He doesn’t owe anyone on here anything let alone an explanation or an apology. 

If you can’t go without a forum for three days and expect and explanation as to why it disappeared then that’s slightly desperate. 

I thank you for your input.

7 hours ago, andrew said:

Anyone else get an error when clicking next unread topic on iPhone? It never gave an option to go to unread topics before - it knew you had finished.

Thus can be moved but I’ll put it here for now.

I do too on an iPad. I get a no more messages error and forum continues showing as message unread.