Season 2019/2020 fixtures

Cagey

22 hours ago, Cagey said:

Fixtures out tomorrow. Hope we get a better run of fixtures this season.

First game,Rangers or Hearts away probably.

Sevco will not be at home first game.  My feeling is that We'll get them at McDiarmid. 

A dreadful fixture list in general. An away match against Celtic to kick things off. Five of our six opening matches are against last season's top six sides. Not long after that, we play seven fixtures against last season's top six in close succession (plus Motherwell, the best-performing bottom six team outwith ourselves) between the end of October and mid-December. Absolutely dire. And the Christmas/New Year fixtures are an utter non-event.

Bring on the new season. I'm buzzing for it.

Can't believe it's another away game to start - especially against those knuckle draggers. Would normally go to the fiirst game but was at the Scottish Cup caning. It's a no for me. Would have to agree that after the initial tough start we really have to do the business against our real competition i.e. St Mirren, Hamilton, Motherwell etc.

Being away for the third straight year is totally unfair. All fans deserve to have an opportunity to start the season at home at least every other year. This is poor. And before any body starts this is not computer generated fixtures so they are not random.

Suppose it's as good a time to get Celtic as any, hopefully before they get into their stride. Not a particularly exciting opening for supporters though having to head through there.  A shite trip and ground.

First home game against Livi looks like 3 points might be quite important, given that it's in amongst some tough fixtures.