Pre season in the land of the little people

rickardo

St Johnstone boss Tommy Wright will give game time to four trialists on the club's pre-season trip to Northern Ireland. (Daily Record, print edition)

Those that are fortunate and going to the games please keep us updated on names and performances

By the sounds of things me and my old man might be the only ones at tomorrow’s game - will try and post the players.

i live in Belfast so it’s not much travel!!

annoyingly I live about 400m from Windsor Park but can’t make the Sat game. Brilliant wee stadium Linfield have , brilliant atmosphere for the NI games you’ll have a great time over here in Belfast.

I’d head from centre of town up to Windsor Park and stop in Laverys as suggested by someone else. Avoid the Rangers Supporters Club in Sandy Row! Plenty of decent spots in town again after the match. Was actually talking to a Linfield player today , they’ve been back training a few weeks already as they Have Rosenberg (remember them!) in Europe.