Sign in to follow this  
Broon

Steve Brown - doing a good job?

Steve Brown   

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, cristo said:

So when your team is on a bad run you just turn your back on them and go and watch someone else?

From where I live I could easily start going to ICT, Ross County, Elgin or any number of decent Highland League teams.

Or I could just continue to skive off work early and drive 110 miles down to  Perth in whatever conditions the A9 can throw at me to support my team and then drive 110 miles back.

Yeah, I think I'll just keep doing that, no matter who our chairman or manager or three goals a season striker is.

I salute you! I was making the statement that there are other Perth clubs out there who would be happy with the support of fans who don’t want to attend Saints games this season.

On 8/9/2019 at 8:22 PM, sasha said:

Cagey, it’s not bitterness, £23 to get into a home game to watch poor football. Less than half to see a game that means something to the players and the community.  

Are you trying to suggest that Saints games mean less to the players and community than local non-league matches do? Because that's absolute nonsense. I also highly doubt that the football is better at that level.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:15 PM, blueheaven said:

Are you trying to suggest that Saints games mean less to the players and community than local non-league matches do? Because that's absolute nonsense. I also highly doubt that the football is better at that level.

If people believe that they get better entertainment for a much lower cost then they will go to the non leagues, irrespective of the standard of football.

9 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

If people believe that they get better entertainment for a much lower cost then they will go to the non leagues, irrespective of the standard of football.

At least there’s no rangers/ Celtic in the non leagues with there fans  spouting religious and political bile everywhere they go.

some Braw social clubs for boozing though.

2 minutes ago, slf said:

At least there’s no rangers/ Celtic in the non leagues with there fans  spouting religious and political bile everywhere they go.

some Braw social clubs for boozing though.

Not really wanting to drag fans away from Saints but they are making it hard to go to McDairmid every other week. Once you make the break and support a non league side, you get into it and the pull of the senior game dies away.

6 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

Not really wanting to drag fans away from Saints but they are making it hard to go to McDairmid every other week. Once you make the break and support a non league side, you get into it and the pull of the senior game dies away.

True

6 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

True .

i made the break years ago from attending every stjohnstone away game.now I pick and choose.

still go too as many home though.