Jeanfield in the Scottish Cup

Cumbo

Yesterday Jeanfield entered the William Hill Scottish Cup for the first time.

We were drawn away to Coldstream in the first preliminary round to be played on Saturday 10 August.

The draw was also made for the second round and the winners of our tie will be at home to Linlithgow Rose or Preston Athletic with a place in Round 1 at stake.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cumbo said:

9-1 win for Jeanie.

Thanks to all who travelled down.

Next round we face Linlithgow at Riverside on August 31.

Next fixture is Sat 17 August at home against Broxburn Athletic

Well done Jeanie.

Good luck in the next round. 

Expect a bigger crowd next Sat. against Broxburn.

• 3 weeks later...

Disappointing result for Swifts losing 5-2 mainly due to a poor first half performance.

Not much between the sides but Rose were more clinical in front of goal.

Thanks to all who came to back the boys. Hopefully you enjoyed your day despite the result and we hope to see you back at Riverside when Saints are away or not playing.

That's excellent. Has the club thought of maybe offering a discount to Saints season ticket holders on days when Saints aren't playing? My local non-league club down in London sometimes does deals on international weekends where season ticket holders from any other club can get money off at the gate, and I believe it's been really effective in the past.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

That's excellent. Has the club thought of maybe offering a discount to Saints season ticket holders on days when Saints aren't playing? My local non-league club down in London sometimes does deals on international weekends where season ticket holders from any other club can get money off at the gate, and I believe it's been really effective in the past.

A discount on £6 BH .What do you suggest ?.