Saints v Livingston 10 August 2019

Jimmy Wallace

Just checked official site to see ticket price.  No link available yet.  Had expected to see it open to buy, why can Saints not list a months worth of games to access.

Anyone know cost to get in?  Have prices went up?  Cant find the info online.  

9 hours ago, Dave H said:

Just checked official site to see ticket price.  No link available yet.  Had expected to see it open to buy, why can Saints not list a months worth of games to access.

Anyone know cost to get in?  Have prices went up?  Cant find the info online.  

E Mail the slo .she won’t be slo in answering you.thats unless she’s busy of course.

32 minutes ago, Radford 72 said:

I see Jeanfield have at least two buses running to Coldstream. They could carry a bigger away support than we will to some games this season! 

No surprise ,one off cup tie .if we had an away game then I would have been up for a bit of disorder doon in the border.

1 hour ago, rik2304 said:

This is a must win! Needing to boost confidence all round the place.

And a new signing or two MAY make the difference.

Still 36 games to go after this one but a defeat against what many see as one of the teams we will be competing with would have a bad effect on players & fans .

As much as the pathetic nature of the defeat to Celtic was awful to see, in hindsight I'd rather get rid of all the early season shite in one game that we were never getting anything from anyway, and move on with players embarrassed rather than nervous.  A lot to motivate them to put in a performance in this game.

A signing or two will help, but I hope saturday was a wake up to some that commitment has to be stepped up a notch.

8 hours ago, Radford 72 said:

I see Jeanfield have at least two buses running to Coldstream. They could carry a bigger away support than we will to some games this season! 

I know a couple of Saints fans who started going to jeanfield games, they actually tried to get me to go too, but I ****ing hate the colours. Can't bring myself to cheer on a team playing in black and white. 

5 minutes ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

I know a couple of Saints fans who started going to jeanfield games, they actually tried to get me to go too, but I ****ing hate the colours. Can't bring myself to cheer on a team playing in black and white. 

Wow! Your team is your team is your team. Strange if "fans" can abandon their club and support another.

Edited by Havana Saint
Spelling