Ask Brown a question

14 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

If each meeting is restricted to 80 season ticket holders then there will have to be 88 meetings for all to attend.

So if quarterly meeting then it will take 22 years to get round all season ticket holders.

Surely bigger venue is required.

80 x 88 doesn’t equal our season ticket holders 

2 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

On the subject of season ticket holders, are they saying we have 700 adult holders and the other 1000 are mainly senior concessions?

Children included in that. Disabled people too, but less than 20 I think. Seniors I thought were less than the 700+ adults. Forget the exact breakdown.

• 1 month later...

It would be great to know how we ended up with the youngest defence in the Spfl, if we had our young defence in the championship we would be worried but in the top division its scary and a significant worry, seems like something is wrong between manager and chairman on how the playing budget is spent. 

Brown seems to think saying nothing is the best way to avoid confrontation, it's not good enough, I still believe 10th place is achievable but would love to know what the hell is going on. 

5 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

It would be great to know how we ended up with the youngest defence in the Spfl, if we had our young defence in the championship we would be worried but in the top division its scary and a significant worry, seems like something is wrong between manager and chairman on how the playing budget is spent. 

Brown seems to think saying nothing is the best way to avoid confrontation, it's not good enough, I still believe 10th place is achievable but would love to know what the hell is going on. 

Wright ****ed it up . Got a young guy from Estonia who apparently had a good game against NI. Had to go begging to Neil Lennon for a couple of reserve defenders. Had to get an out of contract left back that nobody else wanted.

Tommy ****ed up in the summer transfer window by spending his time & any money they had on a 3 year contract for a striker who hadn't scored for 5 years.

I think Brown has been more than fair to Tommy who has wasted £1000s over the years.

Should Ando have been allowed to go given we hadn't signed any experienced defenders.

11 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

I'd be blaming Wright for that more than Brown.

11 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Is that not a "meet the manger" type meeting. I'm not sure you can blame Brown for Tommy's squad building...if anything, he's been over generous to Tommy over the past 12 months.

As for saying nothing, Brown had a meeting and never dodged a question. What do you want?...weekly meetings?

2 minutes ago, Papa Jack said:

Is that not a "meet the manger" type meeting. I'm not sure you can blame Brown for Tommy's squad building...if anything, he's been over generous to Tommy over the past 12 months.

As for saying nothing, Brown had a meeting and never dodged a question. What do you want?...weekly meetings?

Not for sacking Wright ,however the situation with our Defence is 100% his making . He has been well backed by our Chairman but choose to overload in Midfield/Wide Players instead of replacing Joe with a good  experienced Central Defender. Good example is Ralph Callaghan  , will probably be on decent wages and not even on the  subs bench yesterday. Duffy might in time be a decent defender but he  has been thrown in far to early in his  Saints career. If the big Latvian is not good enough to get in this defence then he represents another waste of money by T Wright . Our scouting/forward planning is very poor in my opinion. Finding Goal Scorers is very difficult as they are in short supply / big demand but bringing in some half decent experienced defenders should not be as hard . 

2 hours ago, Papa Jack said:

Not really blaming either of them, would just like to have known what was on Wright's wish list defence wise, with Foster on board and the big Estonian doing a half decent job, he maybe thought we would be fine.

Events have worked against us with Foster and the Estonian is far from first name on the team sheet, Injuries have made it worse and big Zander seems to have lost the edge he had last year. 

Despite our defence frailties our attacking options should be getting us many more goals which should have given us more points. 

Next 2 games really are crucial. There's not much between the 10 non old firm teams so there is every chance we can still pull clear of the drop zone. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 11:46 PM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Whoa!  We have achieved 8th overnight.