Player contracts and transfers

David123

Thought he lived in inverness?  Kessock Bridge is between Inverness and Dingwall no?

The bridge is between Inverness and Dingwall, he does live in Inverness, and the tweet actually says he's not looking forward to another six months of disruption NEXT year, when the other carriageway on the bridge is being dug up.

The bridge is between Inverness and Dingwall, he does live in Inverness, and the tweet actually says he's not looking forward to another six months of disruption NEXT year, when the other carriageway on the bridge is being dug up.

Which suggests he thinks he'll be travelling to Dingwall again next year.  Or that it is a chance for another twitter windup.

Which suggests he thinks he'll be travelling to Dingwall again next year.  Or that it is a chance for another twitter windup.

Exactly!!

Actually, I've recently started stalking his wi...eh, sorry, following his wife on Twitter to see if she lets slip anything about moving house or anything. Today she's harping on about how lovely Alness is! Even further away from Perth.

Edited by cristo

Guest Mongy Max

Which suggests he thinks he'll be travelling to Dingwall again next year. Or that it is a chance for another twitter windup.

His Mrs is from alness and crossing the kessock bridge is the way there so regardless of where is lives next year, Inverness or Perth, he'll need to cross it

Exactly!!

Actually, I've recently started stalking his wi...eh, sorry, following his wife on Twitter to see if she lets slip anything about moving house or anything. Today she's harping on about how lovely Alness is! Even further away from Perth.

Looks boring, much rather have Easterhouse or Possil myself.

Close to getting Frazer on one year deal, unofficial but reliable twitter, pleased

That would be delightful

If we get Wright signed up, we're pretty close to a solid if unspectacular  starting 11 for next season if Wright was to stay, and discounting other signings;

Mannus

Mackay Anderson Wright Scobbie

Millar Robertson Brittain

May Maclean Hasselbaink

That obviously doesn't include Zander Clark, Dylan Easton or Liam Caddis who all look like being in the 1st team pull next year.

Good base to build on, although I'd like a better left back than Scobbie and a better midfielder than Robertson (Caddis or Easton possibly I suppose) and we still need to sort out the Brittain situation.

1 Hour ago

Apparently St Johnstone may be close to forming a partnership with Liverpool that sees us loan a few of our youngsters to you each season.

More should come out over the next week!"

As a fan of both clubs i would love this to be true. Watch a lot of the young Liverpool boys and there are several that could do well up here!!

Richard Brittain is on twitter complaining about the roadworks on the kessock bridge, saying he isn't looking forward to another six months of it.  I thought the season started in 6 weeks?   :laugh:

I wonder if he is on WAP as a guest seeing if his windup has worked. :oops:

Said in today's Scotsman that Ross Co chairman wants to speak to SB again to reach an agreement over Brittain. Should be a  very short conversation..........SB: "This is the fee we're looking for. Are you prepared to pay it?"

shiresaint, on 07 Jun 2013 - 19:37, said:

As a fan of both clubs i would love this to be true. Watch a lot of the young Liverpool boys and there are several that could do well up here!!

Not sure I like this idea. We need to have more local lads coming through, not fewer, and this won't help. Don't mind the odd loan but I don't want Saints to become a feeder club for anyone else!

Not sure I like this idea. We need to have more local lads coming through, not fewer, and this won't help. Don't mind the odd loan but I don't want Saints to become a feeder club for anyone else!

I do. If there are local lads around with the talent they will be spotted or promoted to play with the big boys. No problemwith being a feeder for bigger clubs like Liverpool. They will have gained a bit og=f knowledge from their senior players.

While we are still short of a few players to complete our squad, those around us seem to be losing their best players far faster than previous years.  Motherwell have lost their best players, as have Dundee United.  While I'm sure everyone will sign some good replacements, I have a lot of faith in our (new) management staff and their ability to pick up quality players from other leagues.  We still have the backbone of a strong team.