Player contracts and transfers

David123

While nobody in their right mind could fail to have seen Abeid's potential last season, suggestions are that it was TW who brought him to Perth.  When names like Lafferty are linked with Lomas and Millwall, it makes me wonder if we have indeed been left with the brains of last years operation and lost the less talented front man.  

Just a suggestion.

Who do we expect the 'good news' in terms of contract news expected at the end of this week . Possibly Frazer wright , Paddy Cregg and Gregory Tade ( Although not sure the last one would be good news ) . 

Where have you seen that?

add in Gary Miller and Rowan Vine too please!

...How about Murray Davidson? Any moves for him seem to have all gone quiet.

I was thinking that in relation to Murray. He's obviously talked to teams, but nothing appears to have materialised, I reckon he'll end up at Millwall now, although it all depends in wether he wants to go there. If he doesn't and he gets on other English offers, I'm almost hopeful hell sign again. Considering Sevco won't want him now based in the number of midfielders they've signed.

To be fair on Vigurs at least he was honest about the whole situation, unlike his old team mate.

Motherwell will be able to offer double what we could possibly offer.

Expect Adams to come out in the next few days and say vigurs will sign for them next week cause he really didn't want to sign for Motherwell