Player contracts and transfers

David123

Love that you do this perioically

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you prefer a list like that one? Or would you prefer one which includes all the youngsters too? 

I'm trying to figure out what people would prefer

Feel that we need a couple of wingers and a centre back.

Mannus

Mackay - wright - ? - scobbie (miller, anderson and davidson as back up)

? - miller - mcdonald -? ( caddis and robertson as back up - hasselbaink can also cover wings when needed)

May - maclean (tade and hasselbaink as back up)

As i said before, would like to see stevenson as one of the wingers. Taouil could also do a decent job. Not sure about centre back

Feel that we need a couple of wingers and a centre back.

Mannus

Mackay - wright - ? - scobbie (miller, anderson and davidson as back up)

? - miller - mcdonald -? ( caddis and robertson as back up - hasselbaink can also cover wings when needed)

May - maclean (tade and hasselbaink as back up)

As i said before, would like to see stevenson as one of the wingers. Taouil could also do a decent job. Not sure about centre back

Ando will be a first choice along with Fraz. Any centre half brought in will be as backup.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you prefer a list like that one? Or would you prefer one which includes all the youngsters too? 

I'm trying to figure out what people would prefer

Keep doing what your doing

People might need to accept that with budget cuts we are going to be shopping at the bottom end of the market.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why shop at the bottom end of the market when ye play some youth players already at the club.they need experience,then give them it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why shop at the bottom end of the market when ye play some youth players already at the club.they need experience,then give them it.

Have no problem with that. I was just wondering what people are expecting.

if it wasnt for the coverage in that 'crappy rag' then what coverage at all would saints get in the papers?

the writers at the courier never write anything negative about saints and only do their best to write positive stories about the club.

very unfair post.

Its the DUNDEE Courier!!Rap it up any way you like!!