Player contracts and transfers

David123

Seemingly its all over Twitter, looks a certainty he was there and was hammered, dunno how true the wheelbarrow story is

----------------------------

..... guarantee you this is BS stirred up by Arabs.

If the story has any truth to it we can be sure pictures and videos will follow. Twittering needs a phone and the phones have camera's these days, so I'm sure all the evidence will be on display soon. Ill go watch a few hundred kettles boil in the meantime.

No wonder he turned us down...

Playing for free or coming on a trial with no chance of being signed probably wouldnt appeal to him.

But everyone must volunteer to work for St . Johnstone for free, don't you know. It's the new black. All the rage so it is.

And so they should, I mean imagine a business paying people to work, that just sounds plain silly ;-)

Big Society springs to mind

Are we going to sign David Cameron? He'll surely come for nothing.

Actually would be a pretty cool name for a sort of Ironic Punk band, Big Society unveil their 'Voluntary Work is Pure Braw by The Way' tour to coincide with the release of their new album 'Power to the People (but only if you're rich).

Nurse.......Nuuuuurrrrrsssse.......

Think we need a centre half. No way will Ando & Fraz go through season without injury or suspension the way they throw themselves into tackles. McKay & Scobie are fine for emergency cover but that leaves the defense a bit short.

Think we need a centre half. No way will Ando & Fraz go through season without injury or suspension the way they throw themselves into tackles. McKay & Scobie are fine for emergency cover but that leaves the defense a bit short.

Not a chance, Rodgers and Kitchen will also be back up, so you're already looking at 6 players who can play centre back. That's more than enough.

Not a chance, Rodgers and Kitchen will also be back up, so you're already looking at 6 players who can play centre back. That's more than enough.

Hope you are right. Wasn`t too worried about Caddis & Brown in midfield as I knew they could do a job & it sounds as if Wright was happy with them last night but I have never sen Rodgers or Kitchen play so not sure if they could handle a run in SPFL.

Hope you are right. Wasn`t too worried about Caddis & Brown in midfield as I knew they could do a job & it sounds as if Wright was happy with them last night but I have never sen Rodgers or Kitchen play so not sure if they could handle a run in SPFL.

Simple answer to that is to get along to some of the youth games this season and see how good these lads are :wink: