Player contracts and transfers

David123

Might have happened before somewhere but I don't recall

Chelsea v Atletico last season had similar, when Chelsea tried to force Atletico to not play Courtois, he played and nothing happened. I don't think the clubs had agreed he wouldn't face Chelsea before the loan was started though, whereas I assume we agreed with United he wouldn't play against them before he joined us

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake it'll be, former Man United striker. He is, by a distance, the best name I've heard so far. Approaching his prime, a regular goalscorer in the English Championship and both quick and strong aswell.

Would be surprised if we managed to attract him tbh, would be over the moon if we did. 

Chelsea v Atletico last season had similar, when Chelsea tried to force Atletico to not play Courtois, he played and nothing happened. I don't think the clubs had agreed he wouldn't face Chelsea before the loan was started though, whereas I assume we agreed with United he wouldn't play against them before he joined us

I believe that was part of the loan but the rules for European competitions are different and you cannot stop someone playing.

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake it'll be, former Man United striker. He is, by a distance, the best name I've heard so far. Approaching his prime, a regular goalscorer in the English Championship and both quick and strong aswell.

Would be surprised if we managed to attract him tbh, would be over the moon if we did. 

Think he has a brother. Don't think we'd have a hope in hell of getting Sylvan.

The thing about these players that are still available is they are in Limbo now, they need to get back in the picture again, So if someone comes up for say 13 weeks until the transfer window opens takes a Fee of £20K and scores a load of goals then someone down south will look at them again, if they sit do nothing till the window opens again then what is the difference from the previous window when no one signed them, think it is worth it for someone.   

I believe that was part of the loan but the rules for European competitions are different and you cannot stop someone playing.

Loans between clubs in different countries are officially registered as transfers and it is against FIFA/UEFA rules to include a clause to not play someone in a transfer agreement.

Only loans between clubs in the same country are actually loans in the proper sense and therefore can include agreements of that type.

As I understand it.