Player contracts and transfers

David123

People are forgetting that we got 800 k for may why isnt tw getting money to get an adequate replacement in

instead of being expected to look for bargain basement signings

Because the May ££££ will be used to meet maintenance costs/infrastructure and to offset loses over the next couple of seasons.

Looks like we may need to just 'suck it up' and get on with it until January. TW hasn't had much success in rummaging in the free transfer bargain bin in the past and from the names mentioned here I don't see us unearthing a gem this time. Anyway I would like to see the pointing redone on the back of the Ormond stand sooner rather than later...

Looks like we may need to just 'suck it up' and get on with it until January. TW hasn't had much success in rummaging in the free transfer bargain bin in the past and from the names mentioned here I don't see us unearthing a gem this time. Anyway I would like to see the pointing redone on the back of the Ormond stand sooner rather than later...

To be fair, Wright has done ok outside of windows. Last year we got Croft in November, Clancy in February/March and Jahic in October. The previous year, we signed Maclean after the window closed too.

There's players out there - it's just a matter of finding them.

Appreciate for every Croft/Jahic, there's at least two Riordans.

Probably isn't the right thread for this but why are we not giving Morgan more of a chance to see what he can do? Under the circumstances is this not a valid point?

He was up for it yesterday when he came on. Mostly feeding of the high balls though.

He kept looking for the ball in behind but we took forever to play it and he ended up either offside or we ended up losing the ball before playing the pass.