Player contracts and transfers

David123

Noy sure we can afford another signinh inless someone agrees to trrminstr contact. Think Tommy may wait to nearer end of window to see whst ee need or if Swanson becomes available.

Bloody prescriptive thingy.

Edited by Cagey

Good signing, happy to see him back. Don't think his Hibs decision will ever be included in history's greatest career moves.

Pretty sure Tommy will still be after a winger though. Wonder if he'll maybe try to get someone from down south on loan and then try again for Swanson in January.

Craig... hmmmm. . . ... . ... hope he finds some sort of form as he was pretty poor with Hibs. Left Saints as a good player, made a mistake move and vanished, welcome back, I hope he thanks his lucky stars he is back in top league! I'm not sure how this will work out?

Edited by Dave H

Craig... hmmmm. . . ... . ... hope he finds some sort of form as he was pretty poor with Hibs. Left Saints as a good player, made a mistake move and vanished, welcome back, I hope he thanks his lucky stars he is back in top league! I'm not sure how this will work out?

He had some great games at Hibs but withered when played wide left.When Stubbs appointed he only got minimal game time so judging "form" is not so easy.

Fair to say he made a mistake,but few could have forecast Hibs hellish form 2 seasons ago.His cause was not helped by a portion of the fans just not taking to him.

Aye the Hobos have this misguided belief they are some sort of sleeping giants and should be attracting better players than Liam (just like the hysteria of the new title challengers across the city!!),  but as usual another season will come and go ending in their usual mediocrity, although hope they get promoted to get another couple of games in Edinburgh next season.