Player contracts and transfers

David123

They have a Kyle or Calum McFadzean, im sure. Thought he was English but maybe hes one whos got a Scottish gran or something? 

That's him, seemingly according to a friend who is a Blade, they are off loading everyone out of contract they are in a big financial mess again and no where near progressing this year again. No word about Scougall leaving and my mate reckons he will be staying on as it is the manager who does not seem to rate him but most of the fans say he is one of their best players, He was also saying that just about every Scottish player at the minute is not being picked or out on loan, looks like their manager does not like scots.     

Been incredibly bored so looking through the "out of contract" lists from League One/League Two down South. A few interesting names pop out, the first three are likely beyond us financially.

Eggert Jonsson - 27yo defender/midfielder formerly of Hearts

John Fleck 

Ryan Flynn

Chris Maguire

James Dunne

Gwion Edwards

Well I would say its nearly a certainty now that utd are going to be relegated

Has been for a while, but seemingly some of the raft of new players Mixus signed for them have clauses in their contracts to do with relegation, meaning either their wages drop or they're allowed to leave for free. Thompsons gone all Broon and is refusing to sanction any commitment to spending for next season until its 100% cast iron that these players wages will be taken off the bill.

Been incredibly bored so looking through the "out of contract" lists from League One/League Two down South. A few interesting names pop out, the first three are likely beyond us financially.

Eggert Jonsson - 27yo defender/midfielder formerly of Hearts

John Fleck 

Ryan Flynn

Chris Maguire

James Dunne

Gwion Edwards

Edwards n Haber seem to be scoring quite regularly when i watch that crap on channel 5. was a massive fan of flynn when he was at falkirk. doubt dunne when head north again

Guest ScottMann

P&B seems to be full of kids and students having puerile, hilarious 'banter' most of the time with genuine football chat breaking out occasionally. I see a few of those that regularly slag off and laugh at this site post on both. It's strange that they lower themselves to be on here.