Player contracts and transfers

David123

Lappin has real quality, but has spells of several games where he is absolutely honking.  Craig is a far more consistent player and returning to the kind of form he showed before he left to be destroyed by Hibs (like so many others have been).

Biggest surprise for me is McKay, who seems to have no future here, but not released?  Strange.

Lappin has real quality, but has spells of several games where he is absolutely honking.  Craig is a far more consistent player and returning to the kind of form he showed before he left to be destroyed by Hibs (like so many others have been).

Biggest surprise for me is McKay, who seems to have no future here, but not released?  Strange.

Tommy probably wants to tell him face to face that he is in the same position as Sutton.

Apparently hearts and hibs also interested. 

Scores loads at that level but I've been to two conference North games this season including Boston and the level is largely gash, although Boston are as good a team as I've seen down there. The standard of keepers in that league is horrific but there are rare good players dotted around

Suppose he's got Maclean, Cummins and Kane at his disposal. We have Greg Hurst coming through and Michael Coulson can play up top too. If we sign Dow, we then have 5 senior options who can play there and a youngster who looks capable of making the breakthrough.

Wouldn't be too shocked if we started one up top next year - our targets all seem to be attacking mids (Dow, Alston, already signed Coulson), who would all work in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

What I've taken from that video is that some majorly diddy teams have their own TV channels and we don't...........:angry:

Just out of interest what is it that you want to see?

The BBC do the highlights for the league and Saints have a fairly decent youtube page with plenty of interviews. 

Edited by garydavidson

Just out of interest what is it that you want to see?

The BBC do the highlights for the league and Saints have a fairly decent youtube page with plenty of interviews. 

I'd like ppv for live matches,( I know that at least Aberdeen, Celtic and Dundee do this. Very handy for the exiles!) and our own highlights with goal of the month/season etc. The interviews/features are fine.

Edited by rik2304

I'm not so sure Kane is going to be the player we all hope

His touch is not great, and I just don't think he reads the game very well

Decent player? Yes. What some seem to think he will become, I'm not so sure anymore 

I feel the same to be honest. Decent but not much more. 

I'm not so sure Kane is going to be the player we all hope

His touch is not great, and I just don't think he reads the game very well

Decent player? Yes. What some seem to think he will become, I'm not so sure anymore 

You're a brave man saying that on here of all places.

Quite a lot of fans are immediately expecting another May to drop off the conveyor belt. Doesn't really work like that sadly.

I've never really been totally sold on Kane, but am the first to admit that I've not seen him in action as much as I'd have liked to this year. Has he developed much this season? Is he improving with first team exposure?

On the Southwell link, I'd just say that I watch English non-league football most weekends when I'm down here, and anyone writing off a player purely because they're playing at that level is completely wrong. There are undoubtedly young players down here who have the potential to do well, given the chance (Jamie Vardy being an obvious example).

To say otherwise is as foolish as the English fans who write off Scottish players every time there's a transfer link, purely because they know nothing about the Scottish league.