Player contracts and transfers

David123

I've no real proof behind it but I always felt Caddis felt out of love with football a few years back

Something definitely happened. I remember watching him only a few years ago in an U20's game against Dundee United at Gayfield and he was absolutely outstanding. Ryan Gauld played that night as well and if you had told me Gauld would end up signing for Sporting Lisbon whilst Caddis would end up joining a team in the Ayrshire Juniors, I would never have believed it.

It wasn't just that game either, for a while in the U20s he was head and shoulders above anyone else he played with or against.

I've no real proof behind it but I always felt Caddis felt out of love with football a few years back

Certainly appears that way from the outside looking in. I would question the drive of anybody who appears happy and content just sitting on the bench or in the stands year after year with no signs of progression.

Good young player spoiled by Saints not wanting to take a chance with youth.

disagree.  Caddis had plenty of chances and got many more than I thought he deserved.  I'm not saying Saints are always great at giving young players a go, but I don't think that's true here.

does anyone know what is happening with lappin and brown heard lappin was going to st Mirren and brown had a trail hopefully both lads get another club

Lappin to St Mirren just seems like it lazy rumours, as they've now completed their squad, hes not really been mentioned anywhere else.

Brown failed a trial at QOS, as they decided he wasn't worth using their budget on. Not been mentioned as being anywhere else on trial either.

Lappin to St Mirren just seems like it lazy rumours, as they've now completed their squad, hes not really been mentioned anywhere else.

Brown failed a trial at QOS, as they decided he wasn't worth using their budget on. Not been mentioned as being anywhere else on trial either.

would of thought lappin would find a club more easily than brown lappin played some well in most games he played last season especially at ibrox