Player contracts and transfers

David123

Would be good if anyone ever shared why the secret 7, or whatever, ceased to exist. Or what they did. Or why, having announced on here they were listening, never replied to anything. Or reported back. Pretend listening is so much worse than not listening.

You should send an email to the Liaison Officer and ask her.. That's what she's there for..

http://46.101.50.117/news/post/beverley-mayer-appointed-club-slo

So the club - fan liaison might or might not be on - going, in a form no one knows about, or when it is, or what it discusses, or what outcomes there were, and you have to email An addy only now revealed. Whilst ignoring the promises to relay concerns from here, and the promises to report back details of meetings on here.

Braw. Or, more accurately, utter meaningless, patronising, lying shite.

Matty Smith was picked up immediately by  Dundee United when they were in the Premiership so I suppose he will be the test of this. 

For some reason Alistair Stevenson didn't fancy him. There was a gap before Utd stepped in and he was not happy Saints had let him go. Doing fine now though and his family at least his dad are Utd supporters.

Back to Gormley. Hope that  he will do a job up front! We Definately need someone as first choice along with McLean.

Edited by Norsaint

Would be good if anyone ever shared why the secret 7, or whatever, ceased to exist. Or what they did. Or why, having announced on here they were listening, never replied to anything. Or reported back. Pretend listening is so much worse than not listening.

The first rule of the secret 7 is that you don't talk about the secret 7. :wink:

So the club - fan liaison might or might not be on - going, in a form no one knows about, or when it is, or what it discusses, or what outcomes there were, and you have to email An addy only now revealed. Whilst ignoring the promises to relay concerns from here, and the promises to report back details of meetings on here.

Braw. Or, more accurately, utter meaningless, patronising, lying shite.

Have you been at the cooking Brandy??  I would assume that due to nobody  saying anything or " reporting back", that the secret ( add whatever number gives you a hard-on) probably does not still exist as a group.. BUT it might and as we have an SLO (which was announced by the way on the official site on the 16th August), it would make sense that rather than speculating and greetin , you might simple ask her..

I will even make it really easy for you...

Beverley can be contacted by email: Beverley@perthsaints.co.uk and can be followed on Twitter at @SJFC_SLO

Now put the bottle down .  ;-)

Comparing Gormleys goal record to Stephen Reynolds' is one of the most bizarre things I've seen on this site. Absolutely mental.

No idea what type of striker he is, but fans in NI speak highly of him. As always its a case of waiting and seeing, but I'm quietly hopeful.

What.. He scored 61 ( that's SIXTY  ONE in one season.... in fact only 24 games)  and did Reynolds not score 70 odd in one season.. The point you seem to be missing by a mile is unless your Messi or Ronaldo you don't score  50 plus goals in  even medium level football  They both scored a shite load of goals because both were playing against shite defences.    That's  why I am comparing them .  It proves phuck all about how either would have or will, get on against professional defenders.

What.. He scored 61 ( that's SIXTY  ONE in one season.... in fact only 24 games)  and did Reynolds not score 70 odd in one season.. The point you seem to be missing by a mile is unless your Messi or Ronaldo you don't score  50 plus goals in  even medium level football  They both scored a shite load of goals because both were playing against shite defences.    That's  why I am comparing them .  It proves phuck all about how either would have or will, get on against professional defenders.

So you're genuinely comparing NI Senior football to U17s football here? and think Gormley is no better than Reynolds?

Despite the fact Liam Boyce, whos easily a top half striker in this league, played beside Gormley (and scored less than Gormley) over there?

So you're just ignoring the 85 goals in 133 games he got for Cliftonville?

No not at all,.... but I was just  talking about Crumlin Star  goal  /games  for the comparison with Reynolds...  I never mentioned Cliftonville...  Some folk were  getting very excited because he scored  61 goals in 24 games... That's the comparable  bit..

No not at all,.... but I was just  talking about Crumlin Star  goal  /games  for the comparison with Reynolds...  I never mentioned Cliftonville...  Some folk were  getting very excited because he scored  61 goals in 24 games... That's the comparable  bit..

Fair enough I must've missed that bit of the conversation, apologies.

Anyway, heres the league table, from the lowest professional division, thirty years ago today, thanks to this tremendous Twitter page..

https://twitter.com/Old_Saints_news

CrM9vq3W8AEIN9W.jpg

Guest ScottMann

OK, I was mistaken. You've clearly taken something the wrong way. Very angry indeed. I apologise for making you feel like that.

I don't get angry with internet smart arses let alone very angry. So no more internet cliches. No more anything. Just give it a rest. 

I know what you're getting at Ghost of Jim and agree. Stats can be very misleading taken at face value. It's another curse of the modern game introduced by tv companies with too much time to fill.

I'd have thought Cummins was the one to compare him with senior games wise. Different league obviously but loads of goals in either Ireland doesn't guarantee them anywhere else. Only time will resolve this one.

Never too keen on a loan player. If he does well, which we all hope he does, then he'll be away in January and we need to fill the gap and don't get any financial benefit. If he's poor, he's a waste of a place.

Kernighan is the only player who came in on loan that springs to my mind that really made the team significantly better.

Presumably we are done now. No noise of anyone going out?

Ive a sneaky feeling we may still pick up a free agent post window. Someone like David Templeton who is looking to re ignite their career.