Player contracts and transfers

David123

An interesting scenario that. Went on the Trakai website to see if any fee was quoted, and they've a statement saying they never agreed a fee with Vardar, or agreed to terminate Maksimovs contract, so they have no idea why he's signed with them. They say they haven't heard from representatives of the player or from Vardar either. 

Screenshot_20170901-143807.png

I have been reliably informed that Maksim Maksimov has been banned from playing football for 2 years. Regardless of how shambolic the contract he had signed with Trakai was, his move away was still illegal. Glad Saints didn’t conduct any business with them for Oscar Dorley. Not an easy club to have dealings with!!

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Probably not going to be a particularly popular comment, but what with the goings on with Kenny Millar at Ibrox being very reminiscent of MoH, I'd happily take him at Saints also. We are still desperate for another decent striker to partner Macca, and as much as it pains me to say it Mr Sevco has been on cracking form since that lot crawled their way back up to the Premiership.

Johnstone just isn't good enough for this level, and Cummins, as much as he works his socks off seems to have forgotten how to football proper.  

Let the backlash begin..... If there are enough people on here these days to lash that is :roll:

Probably not going to be a particularly popular comment, but what with the goings on with Kenny Millar at Ibrox being very reminiscent of MoH, I'd happily take him at Saints also. We are still desperate for another decent striker to partner Macca, and as much as it pains me to say it Mr Sevco has been on cracking form since that lot crawled their way back up to the Premiership.

Johnstone just isn't good enough for this level, and Cummins, as much as he works his socks off seems to have forgotten how to football proper.  

Let the backlash begin..... If there are enough people on here these days to lash that is :roll:

Don't think that's a daft thought at all, it was the first thing I thought of when the news emerged. But surely he'll go for a final lucrative contract in china or the states.

I'd bite your hand off for Kenny Miler. He's still quick, has tonnes of energy, decent touch and can get goals.  He'd make a great impact here. Don't think we could afford him, as Abernethy says he'll likely go off for a final payday. 

Looks like the coulibaly contract issue is close to being resolved between the player and the Egyptian club now just awaiting FIFA derogation. May be available now or January. Would be a decent acquisition if O'Halloran goes back to rangers in January

We definately need a bit of flair. Dissapointed we didn't sign Habran & ended up with panic signing Johnstone after allowing Kane out on loan.

Perfectly good suggestion, Miller would give us 100% if he came here.  However, if we skelp Sevco next Friday the bold Kenny could be caretaker manager at Ayebroke by the Monday.  And no I would not want Pedro instead!!!

I'd be pretty pleased with signing Kenny Miller - but I think he'd be mad to come to here when the alternative is to go somewhere like China/Qatar etc for a season and make himself a good final pay day while he still can.

I still think Coulibailly will be the target if he gets his situation sorted out.

I'd be pretty pleased with signing Kenny Miller - but I think he'd be mad to come to here when the alternative is to go somewhere like China/Qatar etc for a season and make himself a good final pay day while he still can.

I still think Coulibailly will be the target if he gets his situation sorted out.

Have it on good authority that Saint's will not sign him.

Being reported he'd offered to return to Al Ahly, who have refused it and they will continue with their plans to sue him and try and get him banned. 

I genuinely wouldn't be touching him, considering Maksimov got a two year ban for breaching a contract, Coulibaly will likely be looking at an extra year on top. 

Where's the Maksimov 2-year ban story coming from? Haven't seen it reported anywhere.

My Russian ain't great and I'm relying on google translate, but it seems he's been cleared to go to Vardar by FIFA.

http://www.sportsdaily.ru/articles/napadayushhij-vardara-skope-maksim-maksimov-smotret-igru-s-zenitom-bylo-trudno-xotelos-na-pole

All saints first team strikers out of contract at end of season apart from Kane big worries in the future McLean legend to old , Cummins runs all day but scored only when needed a new contract, Johnstone does look the part,Kane can't even get a game for  QoS saints need a striker but can't find a target man

All saints first team strikers out of contract at end of season apart from Kane big worries in the future McLean legend to old , Cummins runs all day but scored only when needed a new contract, Johnstone does look the part,Kane can't even get a game for  QoS saints need a striker but can't find a target man

Aye we're doomed but **** it been there before and will be there again. Saints fan till I die no matter what league x