Player contracts and transfers

David123

On 7/4/2019 at 7:25 AM, RandomGuy said:

He(Shankland) scored 6 goals in the final 5 months of the season...

That’s Lawrence Shankland scored more goals against Hearts in one game than Chris Kane, Tony Watt, David McMillan, Michael O’Halloran and Callum Hendry combined managed in a full season.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

On 7/12/2019 at 12:51 AM, mainstand said:

I really cannot understand how folk can say on a public forum with any cerainty what a player has been offered, also as said above if it is a loan deal the offer will be to Aberdeen and not the player

You can’t? He’s from Perth and happens to remain in touch with people from Perth, who knew!? As i said, what I’m not sure of is in what capacity it was and I didn’t say who the offer was made to. 

15 hours ago, shiresaint said:

You can’t? He’s from Perth and happens to remain in touch with people from Perth, who knew!? As i said, what I’m not sure of is in what capacity it was and I didn’t say who the offer was made to. 

Not doubting you but in all honesty would you go round telling your mates how much you are getting offered in a new job? I certainly wouldn't. 

4 hours ago, mainstand said:

Not doubting you but in all honesty would you go round telling your mates how much you are getting offered in a new job? I certainly wouldn't. 

I wouldn’t have to as it tends to be fairly forthcoming on the job advert. It’s also not something that puts me up nor down. Football can often be quite transparent in that regard too. Different strokes and all that.

21 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Brought up in Newburgh, and would have gone to school in Cupar. But sure, ties with Perth as well no doubt, so you have an equally nice day.

Nice place Newburgh.  Mind you I once ran the line there at a Junior game.  Some of the locals thought I was blind and others seemed to think my parents were not married.  One or two others had some amazing suggestions as to what I could do with my flag.  No offence taken though and if any of them are still around I hope they have a nice day too.

1 hour ago, south inch said:

Nice place Newburgh.  Mind you I once ran the line there at a Junior game.  Some of the locals thought I was blind and others seemed to think my parents were not married.  One or two others had some amazing suggestions as to what I could do with my flag.  No offence taken though and if any of them are still around I hope they have a nice day too.

So I think we’re all agreed then that everyone should have a nice day. Which is nice.

40 minutes ago, Havana Saint said:

The fact that we are after a 10 goal a season striker and we are shopping around in a market that Partick Thistle are also shopping in  is very telling and equally concerning....mmmmh.

Are we?

We're trying to sign Stevie May, probably for a six figure fee, while Partick are signings players who are failing to impress on trial with us.

10 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Aberdeen confirming the signing of Belgian midfielder, Funso Ojo on a three-year deal.

Does that increase their willingness for to move Stevie May on as a matter of urgency?

No idea.funso does have a braw name.ha ha