Player contracts and transfers

David123

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Tommy Wright is at Pittodrie just now.

That’s the kind of response we need I’m glad we got minced by Celtic as SB and going by the papers we’ve amped up the pursuit of May and that’ll lift the players and when Drey gets back there’s your gun and may will have the bullets the return of the king 

4 minutes ago, byebyedundee said:

That’s the kind of response we need I’m glad we got minced by Celtic as SB and going by the papers we’ve amped up the pursuit of May and that’ll lift the players and when Drey gets back there’s your gun and may will have the bullets the return of the king 

What kind of alcoholic drink do you partake in  these days in trumpland waz ?

28 minutes ago, byebyedundee said:

Nice one.....

I'm a Sainty and I'm a believer were not ready to go down not just yet...

I ken you are a saintee through and through.

whilst your working for the Yankee dollar ,is there any chance you could send the club some money off the profits from yer burger stall ? Pounds sterling would be most Braw .

ta

1 minute ago, templeofsaints said:

Report says that we may be about to reopen talks with May and have enquired about Hemmings. Long way from being "in talks".

Oooooh bedtime story .braw thanks.

Can ye get back to me tomorrow.its been a long boozy day and am  in bedddums away tae sleep .braw

nite p nite 

50 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

I'd rather go for a striker on the up not on the way down.Would have been happier with a Shankland or Meggison type.Strikers that have a scoring track record and not ones that have forgotten where the back of the net is.

Shankland nor Megginson have scored a top league goal in nearly 40 games between them