Player contracts and transfers

David123

2 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Leaving aside all the stuff about May/Hemmings shambles. Can anyone actually come up with realistic signings we can make now - its all too easy to dismiss Wighton etc but nobody seems to be making suggestions of their own.

I wasn't joking when I said Steven Maclean. 1yr loan.  Let him stand in the 6yard box and convert crosses. Scored loads off of MOH cut backs. Plus he is a massive character and a voice in the dressing room.

Edited by only1sammiller

2 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Leaving aside all the stuff about May/Hemmings shambles. Can anyone actually come up with realistic signings we can make now - its all too easy to dismiss Wighton etc but nobody seems to be making suggestions of their own.

That should be left to the Kim Jong Broon authorised (cheap as f#ck) scouting system 

14 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Think this image sums up the problem, created by one person from what I can see.

ehADH.jpg

18 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Balotteli is still a free agent LAUGH OUT LOUD

39 minutes ago, stanley saint said:

are we at the point where it doesn't matter who we sign because it'll be seen as a panic buy?

And probably will be and a duffer to boot. 

Not usually this negative but this year so smacks of disasters we already have in the opening matches continuing. Team morale must be really low.

Was the Record right about Broon being a FK nut and reducing the terms even more why oh why wasnt he happy that May was accepting the initial offer...

Surely an extra 200 would of came to the game to welcome him back ? I think he's pushing TW out and has someone in mind to revamp the Team and go down a diffrent route.. Dont be suprised if TW resign....

Cheap Ass

Just now, byebyedundee said:

Was the Record right about Broon being a FK nut and reducing the terms even more why oh why wasnt he happy that May was accepting the initial offer...

Surely an extra 200 would of came to the game to welcome him back ? I think he's pushing TW out and has someone in mind to revamp the Team and go down a diffrent route.. Dont be suprised if TW resign....

Cheap Ass

My thoughts too. People would have made an effort to go on Saturday if there was positivity with the squad.

Buzz of a new signing or signings. 

Instead it’s not even a mediocre vibe. 

2 hours ago, only1sammiller said:

I wasn't joking when I said Steven Maclean. 1yr loan.  Let him stand in the 6yard box and convert crosses. Scored loads off of MOH cut backs. Plus he is a massive character and a voice in the dressing room.

Macca back to put some fight into the current shower of spineless f###s!