Player contracts and transfers

David123

39 minutes ago, south inch said:

I agree we are better off without him though I think we better keep our eyes on the dressing room doors when County are next at McD.

Can't wait for him biting when he is over at the east stand, the wife supports sevco enough said, and all this real men thing is great when you can give up a job when your missus is worth bit, its all very admirable but not the real world most if of us live in.

2 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

As she has seen fit to spout out despite a supposed confidentiality clause I suppose I can do the same from the “Peebles pubs” angle and what I heard was that Ricky stuck the head on Tommy after getting a bollicking at training. Although overall as a decent player for us his temper was always possibly going to let him down. He has seriously fallen out with someone at every club he has been at. In the long run I think we are better off without him.

Worth mentioning the rumour was he left County because his wife and McIntyre had a disagreement at a club party.

12 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

While we’re discussing this guy and since he’s left the club, can we all take a moment to laugh at his wedding attire? 

That White suit and bleached head was quite frankly disgraceful! 

You left out the most galling part, platform shoes.

Guest ScottMann
1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

You folks should move to my world. It’s a happier place, because I don’t have the slightest idea who Amy MacDonald is.

A Rangers supporting weegie that had a hit once. Two of those three facts supposedly make her relevant to the media. Use your skill and judgement to decide which.