Player contracts and transfers

David123

10 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/sport/mccart-leaves-ict-for-st-johnstone-190449/

Article, for anyone interested in what he was saying about it.

I was expecting him to be more annoyed from the interviews he has given this window. Guess he was just playing the media game needed to keep the fans on side.

Caley fans will probably hate us now we have given Brad McKay a route back to their first team.

Edited by garydavidson

1 hour ago, Johnny B said:

Pleased to have another potential good player to develop. We now have 3 apprentices at central defence learning from each other. I hope it works out. Has the Estonia gone?

I think Vihmann will be gone after the game today.

Manager spoke about him leaving before the deadline, but we're short on players for tonight's game.

4 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Any news on Wright and MOH?

Manager mentions in his Saints TV interview that Wright will miss Saturday aswell, but might make the Aberdeen game on Wednesday if they feel it's worth risking him. I'm sure he said Drey Wright hadnt been for a scan yet so they weren't certain how bad it was.

Edited by RandomGuy

25 minutes ago, Linky said:

We’re in for a 20 year-old from Stoke who has played 2 first team games. Presumably a replacement for Callachan. How that helps the squad, I’m not sure. Craig & Wotherspoon are enough back-up for that position.

We’re also in for a striker apparently

Lasse Sorenson.

Not sure how you can say we have enough depth. This new set up uses 3 central midfielders.

Our options for those three positions are Holt, McCann, Wotherspoon and Craig. This lad will be cheap cover until Davidson returns, and then an extra cheap body until the Summer.