Player contracts and transfers

David123

Thanks SaintDunc for the info I have no seen him play for Leeds for a while, so hope he does not land up her, has he been punted yet, the Manager I mean?

Absolutely dreadful and can't cut it in the Cellino team. Hockaday got the dreaded vote of confidence or temporary stay of execution yesterday. Perhaps stay of execution is more appropriate considering the Sardinian connection..................

On another note it would appear that Scougall is homesick.

George Swan, son of Sheffield Wednesday legend and infamous betting supremo Peter Swan, has just been let go by Leeds United because they are in complete disarray. He has moved between Man City and The Italian minnows a couple of times I am told and he is, at 19 years of age, a commanding centre back with footballing skills. He was captain of Man City under 18 team but returned to Elland Road as opportunities were limited.

I wonder if he could do a job for us considering the age of our defence.

Brian Graham - No, he'd be absolutely no use and United wouldn't loan him to us anyway.

Noel Hunt - I'd be very surprised

Noel Hunt has been featuring for leeds this season. Although in a poor side. cant see him coming back north.

i think a lot should lower their expectations. the wages were going to offer are likely to be similar to last two seasons.

look what that attracted .

Edited by PerthSeany