Player contracts and transfers

David123

If we now need another striker (again), I find it hard to believe that there aren't some pretty good strikers out there in Europe who will now be desperate to get fixed up with a club and would jump at the chance to join us. The big question is whether TW can find them.

And will he be allowed to bring them in?

According to someone at the club, Stevie May is on £7k a week and received a £80k signing on fee, before these figures were put in front of him he was planning on staying.

Steve Brown is out of the country (again) on holiday, so any deal for a striker to cover for MacLean will have to wait until he's back.

Business meetings consist of two or three qualified people making presentations while the others watch quietly, the others then agree with Steve Brown in whatever he says regardless of whether its right or wrong, and don't bother with any other part of the club outwith these meetings.

Roddy Grant needs his own personal PA to respond to e-mails as he can't work a computer and is useless at organising his staff

The guy that played as a trialist I think against York, Danny Galbraith, will be about our limit if he is still unsigned of course. I still  would go with what we have and make do until the transfer window opens again if required, id even through Muzz upfront if an emergency striker/target man was needed than some half fit, reject from some other club that was not good enough to get a club in the first place.  

The guy that played as a trialist I think against York, Danny Galbraith, will be about our limit if he is still unsigned of course. I still  would go with what we have and make do until the transfer window opens again if required, id even through Muzz upfront if an emergency striker/target man was needed than some half fit, reject from some other club that was not good enough to get a club in the first place.  

He was a winger, and now plays for Limerick in Ireland.

Vine is the obvious shout, then McFadden, then you're looking at someone released by an English side. The quality isn't going to be great regardless

According to someone at the club, Stevie May is on £7k a week and received a £80k signing on fee, before these figures were put in front of him he was planning on staying.

Steve Brown is out of the country (again) on holiday, so any deal for a striker to cover for MacLean will have to wait until he's back.

Business meetings consist of two or three qualified people making presentations while the others watch quietly, the others then agree with Steve Brown in whatever he says regardless of whether its right or wrong, and don't bother with any other part of the club outwith these meetings.

Roddy Grant needs his own personal PA to respond to e-mails as he can't work a computer and is useless at organising his staff

Are you in the know now? Otherwise how do you now know what you say you know now?